X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting started

would be tools to get started in drain cleaning business?

Re: getting started

..please search the archives!!....seems like the same questions are being asked everyday!!!!...lol.....de-ja-vu??

Comment

If you want the best: Spartan 1065, 300, 100 and a couple of powered hand drills. The ridgid k-3800 is another great choice for secondary lines.

If your serious about drain cleaning keep to the drum machines and let the amateurs play with there sectionals.

Comment

Originally posted by TomSV650 View Post
        If you want the best: Spartan 1065, 300, 100 and a couple of powered hand drills. The ridgid k-3800 is another great choice for secondary lines.

If your serious about drain cleaning keep to the drum machines and let the amateurs play with there sectionals.
        i doubt that mark and i would be amateurs as we both used drums and switched to sectionals as we both found them to be a better cleaner.

70 years of experience between the 2 of us is far from amateur.

come to the roundup so you can get a schooling from your elders

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Ameteur who's the bloody ameteur I have been clearing sewers with a sectional machine since 1976 where were you then.

Tony

Comment

I have all Spartan drums 2001, 100, 81....also have a K60, and an electric eel. Only an amateur would carry 1 type of machine. Professionals carry all types, both drums and sectionals. I prefer drums over sectionals, but id be stupid not to have a sectional on the truck.
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Now I like this guy
              Can you say BURN Rick....rotflmao

BTW...Someone must have not liked my picture of you and Bob I posted the other day....
              Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 04-17-2008, 02:36 PM.
              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
              X