X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snaking a meat market mainline.....ughhhhh

i have a meat market i normally service...try as i might the guy is cheap.....wont go for jetting....but better then that no grease trap........when i go there to service his lines whick is 45' from the house trap to the main.....and 50 ' inside slab lines,all r 4' cast iron by the way.....it takes me a minimum 3 hours to get the whole thing running and thats with flushing the lines at the same time...just wanted to share

Re: snaking a meat market mainline.....ughhhhh

you said hes cheap, so you have to raise your price so it'd be foolish not to jett it lol!!

Comment

well u know the funny thing is this but he is one of my first customers i ever had.....so he pays cash and....PORTERHOUSES.....LOL....so i fugure let him do what he wants....1 1/2 thick porterhouses and 325.00....i caan live with that

Comment

Those lines definitely need to be jetted. I would tell him he isnt getting the service he needs. Hope you arent giving him warranties.
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

at $325.00, you can still jet it and be done in under an hour with a proper jetter. it will be a fast simple job as the meat will turn to hamburger and wash out instead of muck up your cables.

what size jetter do you have to use on this?

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

thats a good question rick what size jetter........and i dont own a jetter or for that matter ever really used one......what size ...if any consilation im in the nyc area theres alot of clay.cast,orangeburg and even wood sewers here

Comment

Originally posted by atlas sewer View Post
              thats a good question rick what size jetter........and i dont own a jetter or for that matter ever really used one......what size ...if any consilation im in the nyc area theres alot of clay.cast,orangeburg and even wood sewers here

Give me a call, i have 2 trailer jetters. I would be more then happy to jet all those lines for you
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
              X