Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy encounters in a sewer line

Hopefully it doesn't follow the camera all the way back to the source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f713N0_BJk&NR=1
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Re: Crazy encounters in a sewer line

lol.......would make a great drain cleaning commercial if some way you could get the Gator to eat roots as he is following the camera!!...i guess one could do it half-real and half animated..

Comment

that camera is an expensive chew toy
      Mike
      Clark County Plumbing And Drain
      www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Those are some broken pipes! I wanna know what camera they used to be able to look up and to the sides. Seeing this video makes it seem like using a camera on every line is a must.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzh1lhV_RXE
        YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

what you haven`t seen the new SeeSnake yet?
          ooooop`s I may have let the cat out of the bag early
          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 10-30-2008, 08:58 PM.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Thats a main line crawling camera.More then likely 8"plus.

I've been asking for quite some time, why no pan/tilt push camera?
            Am I the only one that sees a need for this advancement? At one time a black/white camera was "good enough"... Now a color, self leveling camera with DVD recording and maybe even Blue tooth is expected.

Quite a while ago I bought a pan/tilt push camera from Wholer. Turns out it was not water proof so I returned it. The technology is available for Ridgid to develop this, and its 2008 so why not?

I did see a pan/tilt push camera at the Pumper Show that was rated for 4" + but it was way too big to truly be usable in a 4" line and it was $38'000.

I truly feel a pan/tilt push camera for 3" plus lines is the next advancement in pipe inspection technology. I just hope Wholer doesn't develop it first as I have banned them for life and would hate to swallow my pride and do business with them again.

Am I the only one that sees a need for a pan/tilt push camera?
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I would torture that alligator with my Maxi rooter stab stab stab. Prolly have to run when it found me
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                I would torture that alligator with my Maxi rooter stab stab stab. Prolly have to run when it found me
                i can see the headline now ... CUDA EATEN BY GATOR IN SEWER

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                  what you haven`t seen the new SeeSnake yet?
                  ooooop`s I may have let the cat out of the bag early
                  Nope. Please do tell

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  I've been asking for quite some time, why no pan/tilt push camera?
                  Am I the only one that sees a need for this advancement? At one time a black/white camera was "good enough"... Now a color, self leveling camera with DVD recording and maybe even Blue tooth is expected.
                  Do you mean Blu-Ray? A recording of a sewer line in high definition sounds like a perfect thing to watch on a Friday night

If I ever buy a camera, I think it would be great to have a pan-tilt one.
                  Last edited by HouseOfAtlas; 10-30-2008, 11:24 PM.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

most of the time you dont need pan-tilt in 4" lines. If you use the spacer balls you can work it like a pan-tilt unit.
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HouseOfAtlas View Post
                      Those are some broken pipes! I wanna know what camera they used to be able to look up and to the sides. Seeing this video makes it seem like using a camera on every line is a must.
                      This our Cues K-2 main line pan,tilt,zoom camera. We use this in pipe 8 inch and up
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HighlandS&D View Post
                        This our Cues K-2 main line pan,tilt,zoom camera. We use this in pipe 8 inch and up
                        that is a beautiful setup you got i am jealous
                        Mike
                        Clark County Plumbing And Drain
                        www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

WTFIUWT?

translated- what the f**k is up with that?

looks like some of my relatives on the crazy water.

would that aligator still make good soup or would it taste kinda funky?

if you made a pair of boots out of that one would they be real "sh!t kickers"?

seriously, you guys crawling into a manhole with one of those in there is right up there with sending a eskimo into the polor bear den just to p!ss it off.

how do you guys know if one of those is waiting in the hole for you? send fifi in first?

i'm glad i'm up here and it's down there.

Vince

i have to admit, you guys got some pretty big nards

Comment

Working...
                          X