Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote transmitter can be attached to a water jet?

I wonder if anyone has experience in connecting the transmitter to the remote machine hose hidrojet KJ - 3000. Specifically I would like to know if you can connect at its end and if it propelled travels inside the pipe until the area blocked by water pressure as the nozzle moves propulsion. If anyone has any photo or video demonstration I would like to observe it. Thanks from Argentina.
    Cloacas Argentinas

Re: remote transmitter can be attached to a water jet?

one time a leak locating guy taped a remote transmitter to my hydro-jet. He said to allways tape it at least 6 feet behind the nozzle....we located the breakage in a warehouse sewer approx 200 feet from the clean-out......i need to buy me one for those long-range locations.

Comment

I do it all the time and it works pretty good
      I will be doing it tomorrow at a Wal-Mart as we have to go do a repair under the floor
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Hello:
        Thank you for an answer, we are incorporating the navitrack and transmitters to our work. As never saw operate the remote transmitter attached to the hose hidrojet KJ-3000, I have no idea if a lot of it is driven in a straight line inside a pipe. In argentina the chances of seeing it is impossible to operate the equipment and just buy a catalog. That is why we greatly appreciate their response. If you have any photo or video that we can observe, it would be very useful to us. Thank you. Raul
        Cloacas Argentinas

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
          I do it all the time and it works pretty good
          I will be doing it tomorrow at a Wal-Mart as we have to go do a repair under the floor

All-Clear you have to help me get some Walmart Maintence Contracts.......$$$$$$$.

Comment

Working...
          X