Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why plumbers shouldn`t do crack only show it.

They kinda missed the "How to read a blue print class

OR maybe it was plumbing 101 all together???

All I know is I hate working nights....rotflmao
    Bed time so we can fix it tonight

http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Re: This is why plumbers shouldn`t do crack only show it.

who did that job kukla ,fran and olly

Comment

That looks like a mess! You should send the pics to your state board so they can review who did this and who inspected it.

Comment

I take pain medication just looking at these photos, don't even have to raise a shovel to make that gesture.

That job is about as labor intensive as it gets, the kind that you feel in your body for over a week after you're done.

Just breaking that concrete at that thickness was a talent to all its own.

When I was union as a commercial service plumber I spent a half a day on a large job where the floor was opened up 23' wide in all directions and 12' deep. Commercial warehouse that had an extremely deep main sewer line and there were mechanicals everywhere above ground that had to be supported to the roof, we had mini-escavation equipment, items that had to get through narrow doorways and the like.

A half a day is all the time I spent there; I was a fill-in for a guy who was sick and I wished him health so well he came back the next morning.

Absolutely no thank you to that type of work. Wimpitis isn't exactly a bad thing in my aging years.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

the funny part is that trunk line on the print runs outside the building under the wall. NOT coming out in the middle of the men restroom. I cut another big hole the night before outside the room and for some reason we couldnt find that crazy sewer Did a locate and thought my locater was not working right but cut up the floor anyway and poof "sewer". well some plumber call it that any

Comment

What's the story why you had to open the floor?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

a sewer wont work when installed like this

Comment

"I ran out of pipe but still had 2 boxes of fittings left over so I...."

Was that a bathroom or some sort of pipe maze?

I think the water might get lost on it's way to the street main

Comment

Looks backpitched as well.

Comment

Material take off called for 37 45's and they had to use them somehow?
                    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

They must get paid by the fitting and the primer usage.

I agree, among other things, there is backpitch
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Wow, 13 fittings to construct that mess, and that is just one small picture. Good luck with this one. It will not be so bad once you cut all the garbage out and start over again.
                        Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Yes it`s a restroom. There are 13 fixtures and 11, 2" vents

Ok lets have some fun with this

Try to figure out how they plumbed in these 2 W/C flanges
                          I`ll bet no one comes even close

BTW we are ready for concrete
                          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 05-02-2008, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Let me guess. Hmmmm... One right behind the other with no vent? Using 10 St. 16ths of course.

J.C.

Comment

Is This at the front or the back of the store? Or as you walk in, just to the right, behind the service counter?
                              I aask because most wal marts are cookie cutter set up's and I want to keep this mess in mind if I ever clean a drain in this situation.
                              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
                              X