what's the flippin deal ?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the flippin deal ?????

I have spent 2 hours talking to ridgid and other ridgid distributors and can't get a part for my K750
    well I can get it but no one knows when it will be shipped or even maid....

I have had this happed 3 other times.
    I guess im just sick of the BS with their piss poor customer service.

44037 guide tube assembly for a K-750

any ideas???
    Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

Re: what's the flippin deal ?????

is it worn out or broken?

i've had to in the past, cut a little off the end of the guid tube as the cable has worn a grove into the end.

if it's just worn in the bend, you can weld it for a quick fix.

how old is your machine?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

can you repair it? at least good enough until a new part can come.

this is a back door approach but one may be able to get the "drum assembly" as the I believe is part of the "spare drum assembly"(at lest it is/was on mine) 41982, 3/4 pig tail, and 43637 for the 5/8 pig tail, yes the cost is nearly twice as jsut the guide, but that would give a spare drum for extra cable and then jsut order the part and wait until you can receive the guide tube by it self, and then replace the one bad one.

http://www.google.com/products?num=1...-8&sa=N&tab=wf
      http://www.amazon.com/Ridgid-41982-D.../dp/B000BGOQF8
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

appleton,

Very sorry for you were unable to acquire any information on the part you are needing. I have contacted the product planner for the part you are needing and arranged for a special shipment of these to replenish our warehouse. The part you are needing should be available for your purchase on Friday 5-9 possibly as quick as tomorrow 5-8.

If you haven't already placed your order with your distributor, I recommend doing so. As you have already noticed RIDGID products sell very quickly, and I would hate to see this inventory gobbled up before your order even gets in the system.
        Last edited by Tech.Man; 05-07-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Hello Appletondrain,

I would be more then happy to try and help you as well. As Tech.Man has asked, did you already place your order. If so, are you a distributor or did you place the order with a company? If you would like to advise me of who the order would be placed though, I will watch for the material to come into stock and make sure it gets put on that account.

P.S. Not all Customer Service is bad- some of us try and help!

Comment

Wow! Appelton you should feel special
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

it is wore out in the bend in the drum, I can weld it as a quick fix. but I do like to fix it right.
              I will order the part.
              I just feel ridgid customer support is a little lacking at least on the phone.
              the answer I received is we don't know, no way to tell. you can order it and when we have it will ship.

in my eyes the correct answer for a customer service person is

I do not now at this time, BUT I will look into this and call you as soon as I have an answer.
              I asked in several differ ways, also ask if their was anyone I could ask instead. or who could answer my question.
              but I think I have gotten the answer I needed from the ridgid techs on the post.

thanks techs
              Sent From The StoolBus

Appleton WI, 54915
              1-920-284-7471

Comment

i put a thumbs up to the one post because they are on here looking at the problems people are having

i never had to deal with them but are you dealing with ridgid it self or a ridgid parts place .if it is with ridgid direct then they need to train there people a little more . but if it is a parts place that has parts for all tool co then ridgid needs to go out and tell them what is wrong with the way they deal with ridgid customers and need to fix it so people dont start buying other brands
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I called 4 local supplies and received no help.
                  then I called Ridgid direct NO HELP on the phone
                  I did receive an answer here.
                  Sent From The StoolBus

Appleton WI, 54915
                  1-920-284-7471

Comment

I can tell ya first hand that this is the only place you will get what you need. They do look in on us from time to time and make sure we have what we need. I gave up on local suppliers
                    If you need something and you cant get it all`s you have to do is post in here and poof you have it in no time.
                    I`m happy, I just had to learn a new way to get parts.
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Did you try Allan J. Coleman in Chicago for parts ? I have always found them to be very good and fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X