Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope my new jetter is done tomorrow!

I gave up on my two jetter thing I was doin and bought a 12gpm at 2200psi
    jetter skid. They are setting it up to run 10gpm at 2800 psi and my 300 water tank to go in my new trailer. Engine is a honda 24hp gear reduction unit. I was told that the big hondas actually loosen up after a few oil changes and their rating on HP gets better and then I might be able to get a little more psi out of the system I bought. Will post pics when it is in my trailer ready to rock!
    Bryce
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Hope my new jetter is done tomorrow!

i have a 24 honda and it runs like a champ. no issues at all.

make sure to install the tach/ hour meter. this will make oil changes and rpm's a breeze to dial in.

never run full rpm. adjust your rpm to the psi range and keep it there. the excess will just dump into the tank through the unloader bypass.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

10g @ 2800 is getting there. I`m really enjoying my 14g @ 3200 powered by a 35HP Vanguard , and the Warthog is all you`ll ever need.

Comment

14 gpm is very good

i had a 15gpm 3000 psi machine in the uk till it snapped the crank in the engine

Comment

Originally posted by Root Ranger View Post
          10g @ 2800 is getting there. I`m really enjoying my 14g @ 3200 powered by a 35HP Vanguard , and the Warthog is all you`ll ever need.
          vanguard posh name for briggs and scrap em as there commonely known in the trade
          only know that as i have the smaller vanguard engine in the present get me outa the poooo set up at present

Comment

Working...
          X