X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jetter

i just picked up a pressure washer that im going to turn into a jetter its gas powered 16 horse 5gpm and 3500psi now what do i need? hoses valves, tank, and anything else you can think of
    Mike
    Clark County Plumbing And Drain
    www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Re: jetter

Go to E-bay you can get kit`s to convert it.
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

make sure to get a foot valve that fits your boot size.

right crack

proper hose and nozzles are the real key. i rarely use my pulsation valve.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

thanks guys, what are some other good places to get this put together
        Mike

Comment

A good place to get the nozzles made that will actually work well is
          aquamole.com or call 877-457-2782
          He will listen to your gpm and drill you some nice nozzles
          get a flusher for a final tip,get 1 forward 3 or 5 back this would be a good start. Go on ebay and type jetter in the search box usually there are a few guys selling hoses 150' x 1/4 is good for most city work or 200' x 1/4 if thats the runs you will be doing. Also a 1/8 x 50' is good if you want to take a shot at clearing inside lines. Now you just need a hose reel just find a portable one for right now to get you started. You can convert your gun fitting to hose size and use that for pulse or just buy a foot valve. In Seattle if you want to order items from a person there is a company called Seattle Pump and they have a jetter website but I can't think of it right now.
          Bryce
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
            A good place to get the nozzles made that will actually work well is
            aquamole.com or call 877-457-2782
            He will listen to your gpm and drill you some nice nozzles
            get a flusher for a final tip,get 1 forward 3 or 5 back this would be a good start. Go on ebay and type jetter in the search box usually there are a few guys selling hoses 150' x 1/4 is good for most city work or 200' x 1/4 if thats the runs you will be doing. Also a 1/8 x 50' is good if you want to take a shot at clearing inside lines. Now you just need a hose reel just find a portable one for right now to get you started. You can convert your gun fitting to hose size and use that for pulse or just buy a foot valve. In Seattle if you want to order items from a person there is a company called Seattle Pump and they have a jetter website but I can't think of it right now.
            Bryce
            thanks cuda that sounds helpful
            Mike

Comment

If you are going to do small 2" inside drains like cast iron they sell a nozzle that has a spring leader in the front and it really helps making 90's.
              Here is a link to one
              http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/G...0/9965/Cat/520
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
              X