Rick 1643 Avatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick 1643 Avatar

Could you shed some further light? It looks like a huge root ball but I think I spy a k380 in the background. Mighty impressive. Could you post a pic of your avatar in case you ever change it?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Rick 1643 Avatar

funny as i was mentioning that to adam this morning too

we are suppose to meet next week in san diego.

the "other rick" wants to test drive a k-60

i guess he likes a chocolate milk shake

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Don't be suprised Ben, I have pulled back roots like that with my spartan 100 machine

sometimes I find that a 3/8 cable will grab and bring more back, as where my 3/4 will loose them

let me remind you that I only run a 3/8 when the customer does not have a mainline c/o, and I have no other choices left.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        let me remind you that I only run a 3/8 when the customer does not have a mainline c/o, and I have no other choices left.
        As long as they have a vent or toilet, you always have a choice.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          Could you shed some further light? It looks like a huge root ball but I think I spy a k380 in the background. Mighty impressive. Could you post a pic of your avatar in case you ever change it?

Wish I was that good, but, there was no clean out, had to pull the toilet. Got the K380 stuck big time. I had to dig outside to find the line, broke a poured concrete coupling and retrieved my cable and pulled out the root. Cut in a two-way clean out for future.
          The Other Rick

Comment

Thats a big root beard!
            Last edited by Service Guy; 05-10-2008, 01:22 PM.
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              funny as i was mentioning that to adam this morning too

we are suppose to meet next week in san diego.

the "other rick" wants to test drive a k-60

i guess he likes a chocolate milk shake

rick.

Funny you should mention power tools and food service Rick. I had a restraunt several years ago, was doing a banquet for 300. I had a stock pot full of potatoes that needed to be whipped. The prospect of whipping this by hand was not appealing, so I went out to my truck and got my Dewalt right angle drill and drywall mud paddle (a new one). At 1200 rpm, there wasn't a lump in that whole pot in under a minute, a little butter, garlic and other seasonings and I had garlic mashed potatoes for 300. My help thought I was nuts,and I felt like Tim, the toolman, Taylor.
              The Other Rick

Comment

Working...
              X