Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
root ranger for sale Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: root ranger for sale

    Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
    I'll still hold your hand Rick. Public affection makes for a healthy relationship.
    Crack, walking and holding his hand comes with LOTS of responsibility.

    You have to have your stupid meter in fine tune. You must sense a stupid thing will come out of his mouth BEFORE it actually does. Then you have to prevent him from saying it.

    I find grabbing his nuts is the most effective method. You can use your own method if you find it works better though

    Good Luck-he is officially your responsibility now
    I love my plumber

    "My Hero"

    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: root ranger for sale

      Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      I find grabbing his nuts is the most effective method. You can use your own method if you find it works better though
      WHAT?!?!?
      I had to quote that, just to see if it weren'y my eyes playin' tricks on me.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: root ranger for sale

        Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
        WHAT?!?!?
        I had to quote that, just to see if it weren'y my eyes playin' tricks on me.
        Don't put too much into it as they like to walk around the Farmer's Market. There is a place there called Ultimate Nuts. If Rick acts up she takes his bag of nuts away which really upsets him.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: root ranger for sale

          Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
          WHAT?!?!?
          I had to quote that, just to see if it weren'y my eyes playin' tricks on me.

          Rick doesn't come with an off button or a filter. Sometimes he needs help


          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Don't put too much into it as they like to walk around the Farmer's Market. There is a place there called Ultimate Nuts. If Rick acts up she takes his bag of nuts away which really upsets him.

          Mark
          Don't even think about taking away his candy
          I love my plumber

          "My Hero"

          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: root ranger for sale

            The "rootranger / reverse turbo " has evolved, at least here in Oz. The USA will catch on sooner or later. 1/2" models for 30 l/m to 50l/m are appearing on the shelves of jetting outlets
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: root ranger for sale

              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Crack, walking and holding his hand comes with LOTS of responsibility.

              Good Luck-he is officially your responsibility now
              You seem awfully quick to give him away. Is he defective?

              Originally posted by Root Ranger View Post
              The "rootranger / reverse turbo " has evolved, at least here in Oz. The USA will catch on sooner or later. 1/2" models for 30 l/m to 50l/m are appearing on the shelves of jetting outlets
              When you say evolved exactly what do you mean? A smaller sleeker design? or better cleaning action?

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: root ranger for sale

                this thread has gotten way way way off track

                Charlie

                My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: root ranger for sale

                  [QUOTE=plumberscrack;145673]You seem awfully quick to give him away. Is he defective?



                  [QUOTE]

                  Oh please don't make me answer that

                  Hawk, the nozzle is already sold to Gene Bickford
                  I love my plumber

                  "My Hero"

                  Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: root ranger for sale

                    I believe I have a brand new Root Ranger sitting in a box in my garage.

                    Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: root ranger for sale

                      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      I believe I have a brand new Root Ranger sitting in a box in my garage.

                      Mark
                      Let the bidding begin!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: root ranger for sale

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        I believe I have a brand new Root Ranger sitting in a box in my garage.

                        Mark
                        Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                        Let the bidding begin!
                        $250.00

                        going once, twice, sold

                        rick.
                        phoebe it is

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: root ranger for sale

                          Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                          Let the bidding begin!

                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          $250.00

                          going once, twice, sold

                          rick.
                          Sorry but mine is already spoken for as it is part of a package deal which includes two Ridgid Jetters.

                          Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: root ranger for sale

                            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            I believe I have a brand new Root Ranger sitting in a box in my garage.

                            Mark
                            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            Sorry but mine is already spoken for as it is part of a package deal which includes two Ridgid Jetters.

                            Mark
                            Mark, you are just a big tease!
                            I love my plumber

                            "My Hero"

                            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: root ranger for sale

                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              Sorry but mine is already spoken for as it is part of a package deal which includes two Ridgid Jetters.

                              Mark

                              mark, your like the girls i dated

                              a big tease

                              rick.
                              phoebe it is

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: root ranger for sale

                                Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                                Mark, you are just a big tease!

                                Qui Moi ?

                                Marque
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X