Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
root ranger for sale Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: root ranger for sale

    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    mark, your like the girls i dated

    a big tease

    rick.
    I already told you where my was committed to you just weren't paying attention.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: root ranger for sale

      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Qui Moi ?

      Marque
      I am beginning to think that you are jealous of Crack and Rick and want to get in on the action
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: root ranger for sale

        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        I am beginning to think that you are jealous of Crack and Rick and want to get in on the action
        Just what action would that be. I figure while crack keeps Rick busy we will have more time to spend with you.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: root ranger for sale

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Just what action would that be. I figure while crack keeps Rick busy we will have more time to spend with you.

          Mark
          Perfect! You crack me up!
          I love my plumber

          "My Hero"

          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: root ranger for sale

            HOLY CRAP!
            I just got the Root Ranger in the mail and put it in a 10' piece of clear PVC. The thing must weigh close to 2lbs so I was thinking, howw the hell is this thing going to pull itself through a pipe with my 3.5 gal jetter? and then BAMM!! it took off like a friggin rocket. I still can't believe the power that thing has. The water was shooting out so damn fast it was creating a vacuum on the other end so I set a 1" rock on the end and it sucked it in and spit it out the other end.
            I was pretty bummed about missing the round up but this just made my weekend.
            THANK-YOU GREG (AERO1) THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!!!
            I've been wanting to try the Root Ranger for a while now and at that price I couldn't pass it up.
            I can't wait to try it out in the real world. I set one up for Monday A.M. to try it but he might just find me out there at 3:A.M. tonight
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: root ranger for sale

              Can you post job pics of the ranger. I wonder if ranger sales have picked up since the talk on the forum? It seems not many of us knew about them before this.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: root ranger for sale

                I love a happy ending

                We will miss you too, Gene

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: root ranger for sale

                  Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  I love a happy ending

                  We will miss you too, Gene

                  This is better then watching Oprah

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: root ranger for sale

                    Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    HOLY CRAP!
                    I just got the Root Ranger in the mail and put it in a 10' piece of clear PVC. The thing must weigh close to 2lbs so I was thinking, howw the hell is this thing going to pull itself through a pipe with my 3.5 gal jetter? and then BAMM!! it took off like a friggin rocket. I still can't believe the power that thing has. The water was shooting out so damn fast it was creating a vacuum on the other end so I set a 1" rock on the end and it sucked it in and spit it out the other end.
                    I was pretty bummed about missing the round up but this just made my weekend.
                    THANK-YOU GREG (AERO1) THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!!!
                    I've been wanting to try the Root Ranger for a while now and at that price I couldn't pass it up.
                    I can't wait to try it out in the real world. I set one up for Monday A.M. to try it but he might just find me out there at 3:A.M. tonight
                    gene it was a pleasure all the way around, enjoy. greg

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: root ranger for sale

                      Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      Can you post job pics of the ranger. I wonder if ranger sales have picked up since the talk on the forum? It seems not many of us knew about them before this.
                      they will be demo-ing one at the roundup. figure 3000psi 4 gpm machine.

                      matt, is all over this

                      if we talk about the root ranger on the forum in a positive manner, they will sell

                      just look at the k-60

                      i use the pressure washer version of a root ranger. and i know the power and cleaning potential it has.

                      looking forward to the real test.

                      also the jet vac pump too.

                      rick.
                      phoebe it is

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: root ranger for sale

                        just a test to see if this works(posting video) if it dose I'll post more later http://www.youtube.com/v/KgkZg9xSw3g...</param><param
                        Last edited by Gene Bickford; 06-01-2008, 02:37 PM.
                        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: root ranger for sale

                          nope, video is a no go.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: root ranger for sale

                            Works fine for me...pretty cool

                            Now I'm worried the thing will burn a hole in my hose

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: root ranger for sale

                              Worked fine for me too.
                              Proud To Be Union!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: root ranger for sale

                                so thats the root ranger in action? thats a 3gpm jetter?? how thick is that branch??

                                thanks for your answers
                                sigpic

                                Robert

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X