Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice in how to clear a cast iron stand pipe?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice in how to clear a cast iron stand pipe?

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
    Licenses whatever, im not going there again with you guys. If you want to talk about that , then just look at Craigslist and see all the MONKEYS doing plumbing for 44.95, find out how many of them are licensed...you guys should be worrying about the landscapers putting in storm and sewer lines, or the handymen putting in water heaters etc etc.
    I do advertise on Craigslist and it's been great to me. I put a little helpful hint at the end of each ad. I recently put the following trailer in it's place due to an ad on craigslist saying that this guy will beat any plumbing price by 30%:

Tip: I'm not the 49.99 drain cleaner, please call someone else if these are your expectations. My rates are reasonable and honest for great service. If timely, quality service are your criteria then give me a call to schedule an appointment. References available upon request.

My main ad is always the same, I just change this section. The day I posted it (about 2 weeks ago), I got 4 jobs off it and I've done 6 more since. Everyone else except for another guy said how cheap they were, I tried to promote professionalism and it seem to be working.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
      True enough.

Sad part is drain cleaners are making more money then the plumbers and in half the time spent on jobs.
      That`s why I just went out and paid cash for this last week

http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

hope you saved some for a second machine.

your first one is ready to retire

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Rick well you know, well ummmm well I have to ummmmm I think I should ...... No not yet....rotflmao

But I did buy a 2nd 1 ton dully to pull the trailer.

It`s just like the other one but the other one made me mad
          I think I might need to wash this one after the long drive to pick up the trailer
          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 05-31-2008, 02:46 AM.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
          X