Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: amount paid to a tech

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
    I think we agree then Masterplumb. Promoting the company goals involves meeting financial ones as well. I am proactive when I am in a customers home but I am also low pressure, and apply common sense. Just because someone has roots in their main does not mean it needs dug up and replaced immediately.

My distaste for commission based plumbing comes from the ones I know. They are trained almost monthly on selling tactics and have selling parties. If you call them for any water heater, faucet, garbage disposal or plugged drain you will be getting new, period. Don't forget the carbon monoxide detector that you need at a cost of 180.00 or your children will die.

Trust and integrity is something we must never loose sight of.
    Very well said!

Comment

Re: amount paid to a tech

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
      I think we agree then Masterplumb. Promoting the company goals involves meeting financial ones as well. I am proactive when I am in a customers home but I am also low pressure, and apply common sense. Just because someone has roots in their main does not mean it needs dug up and replaced immediately.

My distaste for commission based plumbing comes from the ones I know. They are trained almost monthly on selling tactics and have selling parties. If you call them for any water heater, faucet, garbage disposal or plugged drain you will be getting new, period. Don't forget the carbon monoxide detector that you need at a cost of 180.00 or your children will die.

Trust and integrity is something we must never loose sight of.
      HOOAH
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
      X