Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Should I bring some gear???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should I bring some gear???

    I am driving to the Round up and I was wondering if I should bring some extra stuff for messing around with beyond what is already on the truck.

    Should I bring all my Spartan rodders? 100, 300, 2001, 1065

    I could bring the tandem axle jetter.......NOT REALLY!

    I would love to bring it but it would cost a fortune and take me an extra couple of hours. Would be fun to hook up the 3/4" Warthog and see it do some damage.

    Is anyone else driving in with a service truck and gear?
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

  • #2
    Re: Should I bring some gear???

    drain medic/ greg is driving and robert/ westcoast is riding shot gun. not only is he bringing the truck, he is bringing some world famous philly cheese steaks.

    he will be calling my bat phone for the order

    i will be bringing some secret stuff

    if i told you it wouldn't be secret

    those spartan machines of your's will be in for a fight against the ridgid line of snakes.

    i say we connect them end to end and see who breaks first

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Should I bring some gear???

      HVAC HAWK is also driving in.
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Should I bring some gear???

        Greg's driving out.I think he's bringing the YUGO.

        He'll be debuing his all-in-one "PLUMBER IN A BOX"

        HEEEE-HE-HEEEE

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Should I bring some gear???

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

          i say we connect them end to end and see who breaks first

          rick.

          I am up for that, lets weld the spartan 1065 3/4" inner core cable to the ridgid 7500 and run the feeder in neutral and spin away, see who pops first

          If we could mount a feeder on the 100, and weld a cable to the k -60 cable, that would be interesting also.

          sigpic

          Robert

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Should I bring some gear???

            Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            I am up for that, lets weld the spartan 1065 3/4" inner core cable to the ridgid 7500 and run the feeder in neutral and spin away, see who pops first

            If we could mount a feeder on the 100, and weld a cable to the k -60 cable, that would be interesting also.

            no welding. just a 3/8'' x 24tpi rod coupling will do.

            2 test,

            #1who will spin who.

            #2 who is the weakest link

            it's not my machine or cable. go for it

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Should I bring some gear???

              Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              Greg's driving out.I think he's bringing the YUGO.

              He'll be debuing his all-in-one "PLUMBER IN A BOX"

              HEEEE-HE-HEEEE
              Reminds me of a song Justin Timberlake sang on Saturday Night Live
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Should I bring some gear???

                Yeah im driving my van with big Rob.

                I am bringing my Spartan machines only, everything else stays home.

                I dont want to kill it in gas, less weight, more mileage.
                The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Should I bring some gear???

                  I am running .66 Magnum cable right now. I will bring a 25 ft. piece to sacrifice if we can make it happen.

                  What will be the biggest jetter we get to play with there? I'm going to bring the nozzle kits and Warthogs.
                  www.firstresponsedrain.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Should I bring some gear???

                    I wouldn't mind seeing the 2001. The drum brake interests me.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Should I bring some gear???

                      Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                      Yeah im driving my van with big Rob.

                      I am bringing my Spartan machines only, everything else stays home.

                      I dont want to kill it in gas, less weight, more mileage.
                      Cool...the "DYNAMIC DUO"

                      There is a rumor going around about these types of co-partnerships.

                      Are you guys going to be wearing your tights?

                      Well I guess "Big Rob" won't need a nametag.

                      Now I understand Joey's video.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Should I bring some gear???

                        Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                        Cool...the "DYNAMIC DUO"

                        There is a rumor going around about these types of co-partnerships.

                        Are you guys going to be wearing your tights?

                        Well I guess "Big Rob" won't need a nametag.

                        Now I understand Joey's video.


                        robert after a nap


                        mrs. wc
                        sigpic

                        Robert

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Should I bring some gear???

                          Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                          Cool...the "DYNAMIC DUO"

                          There is a rumor going around about these types of co-partnerships.

                          Are you guys going to be wearing your tights?

                          Well I guess "Big Rob" won't need a nametag.

                          Now I understand Joey's video.


                          Hey, i know i have to be carefull, all those rumors about those Cali guys

                          Lets just say, ill be on full alert.


                          I look at it this way, at least ill get all the good dirt about you West Coasters on the 6hr drive to Ohio ..... MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA
                          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                          www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Should I bring some gear???

                            Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
                            I am running .66 Magnum cable right now. I will bring a 25 ft. piece to sacrifice if we can make it happen.

                            What will be the biggest jetter we get to play with there? I'm going to bring the nozzle kits and Warthogs.

                            I run the .66 as well on the 2001.

                            I wont be bringing any trailers, to far of a drive for the trailer.
                            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                            www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Should I bring some gear???

                              Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post

                              I look at it this way, at least ill get all the good dirt about you West Coasters on the 6hr drive to Ohio ..... MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA
                              make sure you have the video cam going so we all can see how the ride went
                              Charlie

                              My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                              http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                              new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X