Trying out new cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trying out new cable

The powerfeed 3/4" drum machine is a killer in the line it feeds it chews it comes back to you! Yes it is heavy but it rocks! I have the k60 and use it when I have too it is always on my van to try to get the problem but I always miss the big boy to just power thru and power back but it takes up presious room and sits till really needed. I always find myself wishing I had the drum when putting the cables together and working them in and out so don't think the bigboy is a slouch it gets it done without much work from the operator.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Re: Trying out new cable

Originally posted by HouseOfAtlas View Post
      That sounds like too much for one guy, even with a helper from time to time. Maybe you need another drain guy to take some of the workload for ya. I'm willing to relocate
      I think my numbers are up this year but I`ll have to wait till the end of the year to find out. I`ve picked up some pretty good accounts this year I may be looking for another Drain Guy if I keep finding myself over working. I`m getting tired of the late night stuff and all the weekend stuff. I play to much on the weekends to be working
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
      X