X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-60sp-se for sale, used twice

Im going to go back to work for a company and have no use for this piece of equip. k-60sp-se includes guide hose, 75 feet 7/8 cable and reel, tool box of assortment of cutters plus most of these have not even been opened. t-213, t-201, 5/8 bulb auger, 3" spiral root saw, c-7, 5 pc. c-10, 4 pc. I think i paid right at $2200 excepting fair offer. 636-294-6944

Re: k-60sp-se for sale, used twice

Look here the first K-60 already up for sale....
    Man that was fast......
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
      Man that was fast......
      yeah it was
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Man that was fast......
        I knew I would catch some ribbing for throwing in the towel so fast but I think I enjoy the security of working for someone bettter.

Comment

I think All Clear and OSC are talking about the fact that the drum machine won at the round up.

It's too bad your throwing in the towel. I assume lack of work played a big part in your decision. The first year is tough, I almost called it quits a couple of times. Thank God I have a supportive and understanding wife.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Yep, Gene is Right.....rotflmao

BTW.....Hey I`ll give you 1000.00 for it. Thats what they bring on E-bay
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Yep, Gene is Right.....rotflmao

BTW.....Hey I`ll give you 1000.00 for it. Thats what they bring on E-bay
              Good deal considering I bought mine for 1385.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                Good deal considering I bought mine for 1385.
                just curious did you buy the k-60sp only, because the k-60sp-se includes a lot more

Comment

before I bought it I called all the local supply houses looking for the best price and ended up finding it the cheapest on the online stores from the ridgid site. Its not just the k-60 but the se model and all the extras i mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by J.S. View Post
                    just curious did you buy the k-60sp only, because the k-60sp-se includes a lot more
                    Im going to go back to work for a company and have no use for this piece of equip. k-60sp-se includes guide hose, 75 feet 7/8 cable and reel, tool box of assortment of cutters plus most of these have not even been opened. t-213, t-201, 5/8 bulb auger, 3" spiral root saw, c-7, 5 pc. c-10, 4 pc. I think i paid right at $2200 excepting fair offer. 636-294-6944
                    Same stuff you got is what I got.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

There are times with my drum that I rarely even touch the cable.....short of one handing it into the drain and guiding it initially. The power feed literally does it all.

I'm waiting for you guys to show me the talent of taking a K-60 to a 400,000 two story home with white plush carpet up to the second floor to pull a toilet, hitting a clog in the basement doesn't suffice because the toilet is flushing fine in the basement.....so you know that lateral is open and something is caught up in a bend before that wye serving the basement toilet. How many cages..........and assume you just did a horrible nasty job before you're called to this one......did you spend 40 minutes hosing off, pulling all the hairs and goo...all that nasty stuff to expel the smell before your new found customer welcomes you with flowers? NOPE

Nothing inbetween.....sad to say.

It's in a finished wall that you know probably you'll never find the cleanout because they expect you to hit it from above.

Roof job? don't think so. Do you carry 24' ladders on your truck......go 2 stories and try to manage a 10/12 pitched roof? Sometimes 12/12?

Of course not.....anyone can swing a 4/12 pitched roof no problem......that simply does not exist in suburbia in my area and if you do urban areas in my area you'll own the roof or gutter repairs.

I'd be pulling a toilet first. First off......

Why do I care?
                      Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 06-07-2008, 09:42 PM.
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                        Roof job? don't think so. Do you carry 24' ladders on your truck......
                        Yes
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I carry a 24' but if I need a 32 I might not go on the roof, I only go there anyway when it is totally needed.
                          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

have you sold k-60 yet? thank you. breid. breid44@live.com

Comment

Working...
                            X