Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we get a Round Up Review

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    look at what happened to your face, and that was with safety goggles on.
    I know what you mean Rick, Robert's face was tore up, imagine what could of happened if the airsoft pellets hit him.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Funny I thought that I finished second Rick But I could be wrong . Had a great time next time I will have to stay in the hotel sounds like me and my brother missed a lot of fun

Comment

Who won the video contest, the tools, man? There was $2500.00 worth of tools and not one word has been mentioned or I haven't read about it...

Who won?????????????????????????????
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
          Who won the video contest, the tools, man? There was $2500.00 worth of tools and not one word has been mentioned or I haven't read about it...

Who won?????????????????????????????
          The jingle about ridgid tools. He's an hvac instructor for high school and donated the winnings to the school. Really nice guy.

He beat out Rick by 42 votes with a combined total of around 350 between the 2.
          Last edited by gear junkie; 06-09-2008, 06:53 AM.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

shooting air soft guns at me while i walked into the hotel and dropping water balloons from the balcony is not exactly a smart thing to do.

look at what happened to your face, and that was with safety goggles on.

just like in all the events, you managed to miss with all your efforts.

defiantly not a wise decision.

my shocking games were games you chose to play, not a balloon or a projectile being shot at you in the blind.

there's practical jokes and there's stupidity.

you guys fit into the stupidity category.

rick.

OMG

Lets talk about stupidity.....You arm wrestled Ben, that was a smart move, your lucky he didnt break your arm

You tried to touch your nose with a sledge hammer, another good choice

Your laser games were cool though LOL.... specially hearing Aarron yell when he got zapped by the guns.

Then hearing you squeel like a baby when Rob zapped you, that was priceless....Hey they were fun I didnt know those things could shock so hard LOL
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
              RICK DID!!
              Wasn't Rick. He was outside talking on the phone and came in dry. Must have been someone else.
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                OMG

Lets talk about stupidity.....You arm wrestled Ben, that was a smart move, your lucky he didnt break your arm

ben and my choice to compete. joey wasn't happy.

everyone tried and we were in control of the hammer.

Your laser games were cool though LOL.... specially hearing Aarron yell when he got zapped by the guns.

Then hearing you squeel like a baby when Rob zapped you, that was priceless....Hey they were fun I didnt know those things could shock so hard LOL
                lets see mine was on high and robs was on low. and i don't remember any crying. let the video confirm it.

shooting an air soft gun @ 320fps. at me while i was walking into the hotel not playing your game was stupid.

we couldn't walk into the ridgid plant without safety glasses.

walking into the hotel shouldn't require safety glasses. especially when i wasn't part of your game.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                  OMG

Wow!!! Didn't know the round up was so fun

Can't wait to go next year...we ned to rent a car if Liz and I will go..don't want to be at the back of the van holding the bar for 7 hrs..and praying for my life

Comment

lets see mine was on high and robs was on low. and i don't remember any crying. let the video confirm it.

shooting an air soft gun @ 320fps. at me while i was walking into the hotel not playing your game was stupid.

we couldn't walk into the ridgid plant without safety glasses.

walking into the hotel shouldn't require safety glasses. especially when i wasn't part of your game.

rick.

i remember you squeeling, the video WILL confirm

Your right they shouldnt have bombarded you, that wasnt my game, that was the little guys Aarrons game i was sitting on the bench outside when they fired at you
                    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Speaking of safety... How many of you have your OSHA cards?

Sure, I'll admit looking back, shooting at you wasn't a bright idea, luckily no body was hurt, physically at least.
                      Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Working...
                      X