X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumber rick's new avatar

remember dave and buster's plunger conversation.....

robert

Re: plumber rick's new avatar

Very cute.

Comment

The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Here I fixed it for ya
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

lol at the k-60, now that's funny, rick you know you wanna laugh......
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
            Here I fixed it for ya

Damn Steve, i really wish you couldve been there last week
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Guys come on. I have to stick up for Rick on this one. The competition was totally unfair... I tried doing something safe that would allow a k60 vs k7500 setup but this one was totally unfair.

All around versatile machine the k60 still takes the cake. K7500 once you have it set up on a straight line beats the 60 hands down. Woulda been hard for us to set up a competition where it was fair.

Josh
              Last edited by Josh; 06-10-2008, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Guys come on. I have to stick up for Rick on this one. The competition was totally unfair... I tried doing something safe that would allow a k60 vs k7500 setup but this one was totally unfair.

All around machine the k60 still takes the cake. K7500 once you have it set up on a straight line beats the 60 hands down. Woulda been hard for us to set up a competition where it was fair.

Josh
                Wow first the CEO of Ridgid tells us it's the K-60 hands down. Then we have the guy in charge of the drain cleaning line tell us he has a K-60 at home and now the Webmaster is confirming the K-60 takes the cake. Some how all of the stars must have just come into perfect alignment.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Wow first the CEO of Ridgid tells us it's the K-60 hands down. Then we have the guy in charge of the drain cleaning line tell us he has a K-60 at home and now the Webmaster is confirming the K-60 takes the cake. Some how all of the stars must have just come into perfect alignment.

Mark
                  they were all sitting together at lunch and came up with this
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

K-60

I love it.
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I don't buy all the K-60 stuff.
                      I run my K-7500 all day long
                      I don't have to unload it from a van and wouldn't if I had too.
                      I am a PRO Sewer Tech and anyone is welcome to ride along with me and bring a K-60, we`ll see just who gets done first
                      I only make one trip from the trailer to the C/O. Not two, one with the machine and one with the cables. I don't have to brake my back dragging all the stuff as I have wheels to take the load.
                      The only place I would use a K-60 is in a basement and that`s ONLY if one of my helpers were to busy to help me.
                      I sale C/O`s so most of the time I don't have this problem anyway.
                      I invite all the Ridgid reps to a day with All Clear and you can only use your beloved K-60

"I" say the All around versatile machine is the K-7500 and dare you to prove me wrong
                      You might get shocked when you see what I can do with some PVC and a K-7500

A day in the real field may change your minds
                      Or kill that little toy of a K-60 ....rotflmao
                      Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 06-10-2008, 09:58 PM.
                      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                        I don't buy all the K-60 stuff.
                        I run my K-7500 all day long
                        I don't have to unload it from a van and wouldn't if I had too.
                        I am a PRO Sewer Tech and anyone is welcome to ride along with me and bring a K-60, we`ll see just who gets done first
                        I only make one trip from the trailer to the C/O. Not two, one with the machine and one with the cables. I don't have to brake my back dragging all the stuff as I have wheels to take the load.
                        The only place I would use a K-60 is in a basement and that`s ONLY if one of my helpers were to busy to help me.
                        I sale C/O`s so most of the time I don't have this problem anyway.
                        I invite all the Ridgid reps to a day with All Clear and you can only use your beloved K-60

"I" say the All around versatile machine is the K-7500 and dare you to prove me wrong
                        You might get shocked when you see what I can do with some PVC and a K-7500

A day in the real field may change your minds
                        Or kill that little toy of a K-60 ....rotflmao

Sounds like a great challenge, Rick, step it up, take All Clear on, go over there, with a film crew and duel it out. this one counts as it will all be field work .....since the other loss was flawed......, like all your other losses
                        sigpic

Robert

Comment

funny as i'm the only one that can and has run a 5/8'' sectional cable through an installed toilet to clear a stopped up line at 35' and beyond.

i've even posted pictures of this months.

don't know why anyone would use an auger on a simple plugged up toilet.

95% of pure toilet stoppages are easily cleared with a proper plunger. the other 5 % with auger or removal as something/ toy, phone has been flushed into the toilet.

why would i use an auger that scratches the interior of the toilet even if it's out of sight?

i have no reason to go to visit allclear. he had every opportunity to come to ridgid and he canceled.

i can guarantee you that if he was side by side in the my real life stoppage situations, he wouldn't stand a chance.
                          laugh all you want, but i know it and my customers know it.

please explain snaking a 80- 2'' planter drains accessible by an extension ladder inside of concrete planters. lines haven't been snaked in 27 years and are full of roots.

let me give you a hint, a drum machine is not the answer.

why? please tell me why

but while we're talking new avatars, let me remind you what you forgot to win last week

rick.
                          Attached Files
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            funny as i'm the only one that can and has run a 5/8'' sectional cable through an installed toilet to clear a stopped up line at 35' and beyond.

i've even posted pictures of this months.

don't know why anyone would use an auger on a simple plugged up toilet.

95% of pure toilet stoppages are easily cleared with a proper plunger. the other 5 % with auger or removal as something/ toy, phone has been flushed into the toilet.

why would i use an auger that scratches the interior of the toilet even if it's out of sight?

i have no reason to go to visit allclear. he had every opportunity to come to ridgid and he canceled.

i can guarantee you that if he was side by side in the my real life stoppage situations, he wouldn't stand a chance.
                            laugh all you want, but i know it and my customers know it.

please explain snaking a 80- 2'' planter drains accessible by an extension ladder inside of concrete planters. lines haven't been snaked in 27 years and are full of roots.

let me give you a hint, a drum machine is not the answer.

why? please tell me why

but while we're talking new avatars, let me remind you what you forgot to win last week

rick.

I dont know, i wouldnt feel right charging my customers just to plunge their toilet

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                              I dont know, i wouldnt feel right charging my customers just to plunge their toilet
                              Woo Hoo I know who I'm calling when my water closet is stopped up.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X