X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexy women of Ridgid

Look at the back door`s, they are all beat to crap at the bottomn and that bumper ...lol

Look out he`s backing up!
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      That makes sense as my old eyes could not read the sign. I now believe the sign to say

Telephone Rd
      126 Freeway
      Main Street

The van appears to be traveling North Bound on the 101. A plumber who worked for me for a short while was one of the original owners of that Mr Rooter franchise. I don't believe it worked out and he is back to being an employee some where. The guy talked a good game but at the end of the day he was a drain cleaner and not a plumber.

Mark
      Thank you so much Mark.
      It's good to know I'm in the company of people that can see there are others who are out there talking better than what they actually doing.
      Pretty trucks paid for by unknowing homeowners.
      You have no idea how many times a week I want to hang up my snap cutters and get an add going.
      I just love building stuff too much,and lame people freak me out too often.

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        And your point is????

It works
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

On my first birthday working in over 10 years.....back about 10 years ago...

I lost a two wheeler

2 old water heaters

2 cardboard boxes from the new water heaters

Probably flue venting, black iron gas piping, copper scraps. All of it came flying off the back of the truck. I told the boss before I came in that day that I wanted off....permission denied.

I was having a pretty good day...didn't even bother to pick up those two water heaters that fell off! Haste doesn't make waste because the junk men probably found it like it was fool's gold.

This fool wasn't coming back!
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

What were you drinking that day?
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
              What were you drinking that day?

Nothing other than my gallon big gulp of soda from kwik mart!

It was a pretty hilarious day given my service dispatcher kept calling to ask WTF! are you doin?!!
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

10 years ago I was still a rookie drilling holes, sweeping up after rough-ins and digging ditches. But when I first got in a truck, I lost some sewer pipe once, luckily I was on a deserted road not going to fast, 4 20" lengths of 4" sdr went flying off the roof-rack! I was able to recover it quickly.
                Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Are you ready for this one????

Ok after making this topic
                  "I" drove off today with out closing my back trailer door
                  Not that I didn't latch it I didn't even pick it up off the ground and close it before I took off down the road. I was in a hurry to go get some parts for a job this morning and get back so I could go to the lake. I went 1/2 a block crossing a busy street before I look back to see the door was not closed and dragging the ground. I wish it was one of my helpers but "NO" it has to be me that does something so damn stupid.... Good thing they didn't see me dragging the door down the road
                  Hope no one got a picture and post`s it on the internet

Do you believe in karma?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                    It works
                    And works well

Comment

I didn't notice this before while I was laughing at the ladder falling off but I think his pipe tube is open and he's about to lose some copper

Last edited by plumberscrack; 06-15-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Last week I was on an inspection where the Plaintiff's Expert had hired a plumbing company to remove pipe samples from a home. The Expert was in a hurry to get to the next site and trusted the plumbers to maintain the samples which were removed. As the Expert did not leave any chain of custody labels the plumber just left the parts on the back of his box van. When the plumber installing the new pipe was having a problem he jumped into the truck and ran down the street (with roll-up open) to get another guy to help him. Yeah you guessed it, all of the unlabeled evidence was scattered in the street between the two homes. The next day when I mentioned it to the Plaintiff Expert he told me not to worry about the labels as he marked the evidence with a Sharpie after the last home. Boy wasn't he surprised when I told him the pipe samples had spent better than an hour in the street with cars running over them ang Attorneys taking pictures of whole event.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

WOW I bet his heart sank after hearing all that

I was lucky as i didn`t loose anything in the 1/2 block I drug the back door
                          I thought the back of the trailer was gonna be all over the street....

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                            WOW I bet his heart sank after hearing all that

I was lucky as i didn`t loose anything in the 1/2 block I drug the back door
                            I thought the back of the trailer was gonna be all over the street....
                            When you consider they tore up two homes plus the cost of the plumber plus I am sure the Attorneys will now file a motoin to throw out that evidence he is likely a little pissed off. Still it was better I told him about it then if the Judge told him. There is nothing worst than to be be blind sided at a hearing.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                            X