X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jetter?????

you have a psi gage on the pump manifold? if not get one...cheap, easy and nice info on what is going on.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I have 250` of 3/8

I just looked at the nozzles and they are not the right ones....hummmmmm

They are packaged as 3/8 7.6 gal @ 2650psi

Something is way off on this guy`s figures
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

nozzle package info sounds about right... 250' of 3/8" should be in the ball park for a 600psi loss... I find I have to tweak things a little... order what they suggest, play with it, then move a size or two one way or the other...

I blanked off the front of my 3/8 warthog, went to one size smaller on the rears, and cut the roots in a 200' clay line to pieces at 5.5 gpm this week... first time I've been able to do it with this low flow...though I blew out the high pressure seal in the nozzle doing it... it was on its way out anyway... I will reseal it and see if I can repeat w/o killing the nozzle.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I got the builder on the phone now

I`m wanting to buy a root cutter that`s why I`m trying to figure this out

Comment

The builder and I talked for about 1 1/2 hours tonight on the phone.....
            I`ll say he`s really good on service after the sale

He`s got me doing some testing tomorrow so we`ll see what`s going on for sure and see if Rick is really the jetter man he thinks he is
            Belt Pump

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
              The builder and I talked for about 1 1/2 hours tonight on the phone.....
              I`ll say he`s really good on service after the sale

He`s got me doing some testing tomorrow so we`ll see what`s going on for sure and see if Rick is really the jetter man he thinks he is
              Belt Pump
              if you post the right model number, i wouldn't have to correct you.

i'll let you figure this out as i've wasted hours on your issue months ago.

as soon as you can make a knock off 16 h.p engine out perform a 24h.p real honda, or a 18h.p honda, then i might take you serious. but your expectations are way beyond belief.

amazing that the guy that sold you the set up is also dreaming. but then again he only screwed up yours

time to get out the calculator and defy physics.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Hey Rick this 16hp is really a 17 and the Honda 18 is a 17...rotflmao
                Honda is in a big law suit and you will see some changes here real soon and the Honda motor wont have a HP rating on the cover any longer
                Something about Dewalt getting mad at Honda and wanting some revenge
                Yep you are really in the know.....

Do the math Rick
                I have nozzels rated at 7.6 GPM and 2650psi and I`m bypassing with 250` of 3/8 hose

Comment

Working...
                X