My Jetter tried to kill me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Jetter tried to kill me

ROTFL Rick quotes the specs from the old thread again lol.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

yep he did and they are still way off as there's a lot more to it then that
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        yep he did and they are still way off as there's a lot more to it then that
        look who's laughing now

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I am,
          all the way to the bank every time I use it
          So

And your way off with your figures too

Comment

I am,
            all the way to the bank every time I use it
            So

And your way off with your figures too
            even better as that formula came from the other ebay seller you didn't buy fromi told you they were published #'s

you get what you pay for

as i recall, i told you your numbers were way off

by the way, that formula is very, very, close

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

funny you say that Rick as they work together......

If your so good at the numbers game tell me what PSI I have at the real with the 2650 @ 7GPM nozzle set up I`m running now??? I have the RED Spring on the unloader

I hope to have the RPM numbers tomorrow but I can tell you that we are both way off with the equipment that I`m using to test everything. I mean way off!!!!

Looks like I might have the wrong pump and it`s doing crazy things. The builder is working to try and help figure out what went wrong with the build of this unit.

I`m thinking a bigger motor and this thing may be a killer set-up if it`s the wrong pump?????

Comment

funny you say that Rick as they work together......

If your so good at the numbers game tell me what PSI I have at the real with the 2650 @ 7GPM nozzle set up I`m running now??? I have the RED Spring on the unloader

I hope to have the RPM numbers tomorrow but I can tell you that we are both way off with the equipment that I`m using to test everything. I mean way off!!!!

Looks like I might have the wrong pump and it`s doing crazy things. The builder is working to try and help figure out what went wrong with the build of this unit.

I`m thinking a bigger motor and this thing may be a killer set-up if it`s the wrong pump?????
                It seems like this debate has been going on forever so I wonder why the "builder" can't give you a decent answer already.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

A debate with Rick will go on forever You should know that

I`ve been wondering the same thing so we started testing a few things.
                  So far all the builder can come up with is it might have the wrong pump on it??? After I get all the info then we will know one way or the other. It`s hard to be the tester and do my work at the same time so I have to do a little at a time. I thought he sent me the wrong nozzles but that`s not the case so we have to figure out if the pump is mismarked???

All I know is it`s not right or even close to right but it will fly through the air like a rocket
                  Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 06-25-2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

What's funny to me is that ACS appears to be asking for assistance but then wants to argue about it.

He should post in the "Ask The Plumbing Experts Section"

J.C.

P.S.

I'm nicknaming him Last Word as he MUST have it.

Comment

I dont think I asked for any assistance in this topic and if I did I`m sure it would be over your head

what are you doing down here anyway? Trying to learn from the sewer guy`s?
                      Go back to the Plumbing Experts Section and talk more crap on the guy`s that havent taken the masters test yet. Remember, we are all hacks down here
                      Move along, nothing to see here

For a new guy on the forum you sure work fast J.C
                      Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 06-25-2008, 12:26 AM.

Comment

A debate with Rick will go on forever You should know that

there is no debate. i told you when you first bought your jetter from ebay that the numbers didn't add up.

you never having owned 1 jetter disagreed. myself owning 8 or more (lost count) know from experience that 16 h.p will only deliver so much psi and so much gpm. you can't have it both. but if i were to chose one over the other, i would take higher gpm over higher psi.

as mark said, let the guy who sold you the machine figure it out. you're not the only one he sold this too. he overrated the specs and is not going to give you 3000# at 7 gpm with that engine.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

I`m thinking this guy needs to be paying me for my time as he`s the builder, not me...lol

I found a Honda 18hp and I`m thinking I may have to do an engine change and figure out how to slow the GPM down. I have way to much GPM as it`s always dumping back in to the tank running the nozzles he sent me. He say`s the nozzles are right but something has to be wrong with that much water bypassing????

Comment

I`m thinking this guy needs to be paying me for my time as he`s the builder, not me...lol

I found a Honda 18hp and I`m thinking I may have to do an engine change and figure out how to slow the GPM down. I have way to much GPM as it`s always dumping back in to the tank running the nozzles he sent me. He say`s the nozzles are right but something has to be wrong with that much water bypassing????
                            I agree anyone can bolt components together but I assume you bought from this guy on his representation. If he is selling these jetters with the wrong specs how is anyone suppose to compare apples to apples.

Mark

Comment

I dont think I asked for any assistance in this topic and if I did I`m sure it would be over your head

what are you doing down here anyway? Trying to learn from the sewer guy`s?
                              Go back to the Plumbing Experts Section and talk more crap on the guy`s that havent taken the masters test yet. Remember, we are all hacks down here
                              Move along, nothing to see here

For a new guy on the forum you sure work fast J.C
                              Too bad we don't have a thumbs down because this post would have earned some.

Mark

BTW: Your daily post count is 2.31 while his is 5.92. At this rate before too long you will both have the same total post count.
                              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 06-25-2008, 12:48 AM.

Comment

slowing down the gpm's is as easy as slowing down the rpm's.

i always set my rpms by watching the psi. once i max out my psi, i stop advancing the throttle.

rick.
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X