Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Jetter tried to kill me

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    Too bad we don't have a thumbs down because this post would have earned some.

Mark

i just gave you some for the future.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I just went back and found the thread from when you bought your jetter

http://67.212.161.167/~bennettf/foru...ghlight=jetter

Maybe I am missing something but I think Rick's numbers are correct. You posted your jetter is 2600 psi at 7 gpm and you have a 16 hp Honda. Rick's math is 2,500 psi x 7 gpm = 17,500/ 1,100= 15.9h.p. which is pretty close.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        I dont think I asked for any assistance in this topic and if I did I`m sure it would be over your head

what are you doing down here anyway? Trying to learn from the sewer guy`s?
        Go back to the Plumbing Experts Section and talk more crap on the guy`s that havent taken the masters test yet. Remember, we are all hacks down here
        Move along, nothing to see here

For a new guy on the forum you sure work fast J.C
        Not asking for any assistance? You're not asking Rick for any assistance? I could have missed something.

Then what are you doing?

I'm definitely trying to learn from ALL the guys on the forum. I don't believe your a hack. But I also believe you would probably fail any plumbing inspection every time for awhile.

For an old guy on the forum you sure work slow to admit you're wrong.

Rick's right.

J.C.

Comment

No where in this topic did I ask Rick or anyone for any assistance!

What am I doing you ask???
          I posted a few pictures of my jetter hose up in a tree above my truck. Thats it, just a little "Show-N-Tell"

Your "Best Insults" dont bother me J.C.

You are a post hore, you have nothing to add to this topic but yet your posting your little insults to try and make you fee better about your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Why dont you read back and show me where I asked for any assistance with a problem upon opening this topic.

You may want to check out this info to help your post count
          http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Ok,
          in this topic J.C. I did ask Rick for assistance but he couldn`t read the mfg`s spec`s right even after I posted a picture of em You once again were fast to reply (2nd post) with your silly little Insults
          Way to go J.C., you are the man when it comes to making a quick noninformative reply
          http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18488

Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 06-25-2008, 08:11 AM.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I just went back and found the thread from when you bought your jetter

http://67.212.161.167/~bennettf/foru...ghlight=jetter

Maybe I am missing something but I think Rick's numbers are correct. You posted your jetter is 2600 psi at 7 gpm and you have a 16 hp Honda. Rick's math is 2,500 psi x 7 gpm = 17,500/ 1,100= 15.9h.p. which is pretty close.

Mark
            Mark those numbers are still way off
            With the new gage and the testing we are doing it`s not even close to being right. I have to see how many gallons I`m bypassing and at what rpm`s to figure our whats going on. This might have a 8gpm pump on it and if so thats the problem.

Comment

Have you tried using a 10gpm tip? To see if that cuts down on the bypass. If a bigger tip helped you could have some custom tips made to 8GPM.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

It`s just getting to the fun part now as the builder stop calling me back

I just checked and my 250` of 3/8 hose is only 195`

Comment

Whats this guys seller ID on Ebay?
                  Sounds like a good one to stay away from.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

It`s just getting to the fun part now as the builder stop calling me back

I just checked and my 250` of 3/8 hose is only 195`
                    I think you may be on to something. It sounds like he exaggerates everything by 22%.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

No where in this topic did I ask Rick or anyone for any assistance!

What am I doing you ask???
                      I posted a few pictures of my jetter hose up in a tree above my truck. Thats it, just a little "Show-N-Tell"

Your "Best Insults" dont bother me J.C.

You are a post hore, you have nothing to add to this topic but yet your posting your little insults to try and make you fee better about your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Why dont you read back and show me where I asked for any assistance with a problem upon opening this topic.

You may want to check out this info to help your post count
                      http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Ok,
                      in this topic J.C. I did ask Rick for assistance but he couldn`t read the mfg`s spec`s right even after I posted a picture of em You once again were fast to reply (2nd post) with your silly little Insults
                      Way to go J.C., you are the man when it comes to making a quick noninformative reply
                      http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18488

How did I insult you? I thought you were asking for assistance and I was right just as you posted? You just seem very argumentative about whatever Rick or someone tells you. Don't know why.

I also told you I was glad you came out ok from your "flying jetter whip" but maybe that was also uninformative.

I definitely know very little on jetters and learn from everyone.

On a final note, "whore" is with a w. If you don't believe me ask Rick.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
                        JC-this is where you went wrong. NEVER ask Rick for spelling advice. He only spells correctly because of his smart wife
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Sorry. But I think you knew what I was getting at.

J.C.

Comment

Sorry. But I think you knew what I was getting at.

J.C.
                            I was just lightening the mood
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Gettin' the love. Feeling the flow.

J.C.

Comment

How did I insult you?
                                Really? I didn't know. Maybe we can all put in a request to Josh to give them their own section. Maybe just above the Spanish one.

J.C.
                                I thought you were asking for assistance and I was right just as you posted? You just seem very argumentative about whatever Rick or someone tells you. Don't know why.
                                Show me in this Topic where I asked for assistance

J.C.
                                Sorry I don't type all that well and some times I even type the wrong words as I find myself typing what I`m saying to someone at the same time...
                                it`s hard being in the office talking and typing at the same time
                                I run everything through spell check just for you
                                And I see, you are still post whoring <--- is that better ???

Comment

Working...
                                X