• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

Originally posted by BillyW View Post
    Sorry old chap

Sarcasm

No need to be Sorry right now save that for later when you wish you could run 200` and that crazy little box is flipping around all over the place cause you struck the mother load...

Now thats Sarcasm
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

hiya bill and welcome to the forum.......so there isnt alot of sewer and drain cleaners in perth huh......well if i can talk the mrs in moving to the outback ill give u a run for your money mate........lol.....john c

Comment

Cheers John

I have lost a couple of jobs by not having the equipment to clear out

small lines. Got me thinking that I have not seen many dedicated

'Drain clearing' companies advertising in Perth. I have only just started

here in OZ. Back in the UK if I we couldn't clear it with a set of rods we rang

a drain team.

I will give the k-50 a try when it arrives and see how I go. I am plumber

first and foremost but I am pushing to become more maintenance

orientated, therefore I need to start clearing drains!

Bill

Comment

Hi Billy,

did you take into account that the guys in the states have 115 Volt only??

Cheers, Dabbi

Comment

Cheers Dabbi

You are correct but many of the tool stores carry the 230v machine

for export. I cannot believe that I can have it delivered from Ohio to Perth

for half the price it would cost to buy here!

Bill

Comment

I made the offer to one of your fellow Aussie's that I would get him a seesnake and fly to Australia and give it to him and it would still cost hundreds less than if he were to buy it there.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Hi,

the importer here in NZ is the same. I wanted to buy the ridgid waterblaster KJ 3000, sold here for NZ $13 000, the same machine in the US costs USD 4800, which is NZ $ 5600.

So they would charge more than twice the price. Having confronted the sales rep with that, he mentioned that we are so remote and shipping costs.....

All bulls..., They are just a greedy bunch of thieves, taking advantage if the fact that we have not much choice here down under.

The same with the Seesnake and Scout Locator. I purchased mine from Germany when I shipped my see container anyway. Saved me 1000s of dollars, no joke.

Cheers, Dabbi

Comment

Originally posted by dabbi View Post
                  Hi,

the importer here in NZ is the same. I wanted to buy the ridgid waterblaster KJ 3000, sold here for NZ $13 000, the same machine in the US costs USD 4800, which is NZ $ 5600.

So they would charge more than twice the price. Having confronted the sales rep with that, he mentioned that we are so remote and shipping costs.....

All bulls..., They are just a greedy bunch of thieves, taking advantage if the fact that we have not much choice here down under.

The same with the Seesnake and Scout Locator. I purchased mine from Germany when I shipped my see container anyway. Saved me 1000s of dollars, no joke.

Cheers, Dabbi
                  OK I am all ears how did you import your 230v seesnake from Germany and what was the import duties,freight etc as i am thinking of getting a seesnake mini which is around $7,700 here in Aus, as I bought a seesnake plus earlier this year, I emailed a croud called PowerTool in Ohio in the U.S. and asked about the seesnake but got no answer at the time so just left it at that and bought it here in Aus.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X