X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cable "WARNING"

Yep and the top let go when they were back filling I guess???? We`v never had that problem and we have dropped em 30" below the grade. They must have not filled it first or tried to pack it with the backhoe?
    That thing was all smashed to $^%&
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

We don't use them here. I don't know if anyone does. We use concrete tanks.

J.C.

Comment

I don't like em at all but some people just wont spring for a good Concrete Tank.

There's to many cut-throat`s around here. As you see the job they left behind
        I always tell em you can pay me to do the job right or you can pay me to come correct the problems when the other plumbers get done.
        Then they say, "Well so and so is cheaper" I tell em,
        use em and here's my card when your problems start
        Kinda the "pay me now or pay me later but your gonna be paying me more later" thing

Comment

no poly tanks here. concrete only. a local company advertises, "we build bunkers" for their tanks

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Dura Cable called me and said "NO REFUND" as the cable is used up.....DUHHHHHHHHHHH

I said "yea and it`s like what, 30 days old...hummmmmmmm"
            Junk crap and a complete rip off !!!!
            They are gonna send me 100` of the wire IC cable but will not refund on the I/C crap....errrrrrr

He told me it`s not made for a machine like the K-7500 DUHHHHHHHHHHH

I told him I ordered the wire core but mike told me he wanted me to try the I/C even after I told him I only use a K-7500....eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He said thats the best I can do, I said well I guess you can send it as thats better then nothing.

Anyone want to buy 100` of Dura Cable wire core??? I`m NOT gonna use it I`m thinking E Bay to recoup some of my losses from dealing with a company like them.

Never, Ever will I Ever Ring their Phones again

Oh yea,
            he was also pissed off because it showed up in a Ridgid box
            I said; well Duhhh, I had to buy a new cable so I could go back to work and I dont keep cable boxes just laying around. I bought a ridgid cable and sent your`s back in that box
            Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 07-12-2008, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Here you go Dura Cable. Heres your POS cable in a Ridgid box. Oh and by the way,. LOL, I love it
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by all clear sewer View Post
                oh yea,
                he was also pissed off because it showed up in a ridgid box
                I said; well duhhh, i had to buy a new cable so i could go back to work and i dont keep cable boxes just laying around. I bought a ridgid cable and sent your`s back in that box :d
                nice

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                  Oh yea,
                  he was also pissed off because it showed up in a Ridgid box
                  I said; well Duhhh, I had to buy a new cable so I could go back to work and I dont keep cable boxes just laying around. I bought a ridgid cable and sent your`s back in that box
                  That is awesome!!!!

Comment

I got a bill from UPS the other day because "Dura Crap Cable Company" now has refused to pay the freight billing on the cable return.

Think I`ll send the bill back to em in a Ridgid box
                    They seem to like that

Dura cable is a real "POS Company" to deal with if you ask me.

This will cost em as I`m gonna run my mouth like a woman in a beauty shop

30 day`s and the cable is warn out and they say,
                    we cant do anything because it`s warn out....rotFflmao OMG

Like I would have sent in a good cable with no problems. The bastards said the operator must have not known what they were doing to do that to such a good cable so fast....

OMG... I wanted to yank that guy through the phone and smash his face. I bet he`s never cleaned a sewer in his life and to try to pass of such a BS statement like that is just the icing on the Cake.

What a POS Company!

I find it funny my Ridgid cable still looks good after 30 days of HARD work

NEVER, EVER, AGAIN will I ever darken their phone lines to order anything!
                    Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 07-27-2008, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I would send them a bill for the downtime you had because of the problems you had with your cable.

I knew a contractor that went to the doctor and waited in the waiting room for an hour past his appointment. So he told the desk person he had to go, which he did. The doctor had the nerve to send him a bill for failure to keep the appointment.

So he sent the doc a bill for failure to keep the appointment for twice as much. Neither payed and that was the end of it.

J.C.

Comment

i use only ridgid cable in my machines---too many horror stories about duracable and others--plus,ridgid factory is a 1/2 mile away
                        i have a friend that used only duracable for a few years until it started kinking and breaking on him all the time--talked him into the ridgid cable and not a complaint since---keep up the good work ridgid!!!
                        also ridgid has an advantage on all other companies--the sewers in elyria are crap--the best testing facility is under their feet in the factory!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X