X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Hurt My Jetter/pump??

Hello buddies??...i recently bought a 75' 1/8" hose to add on to my 1/2" hose to clean kitchen sinks with my Trailor Jetter..i have a mini- jetter but sometimes it trips the breaker WHICH I HATE!!....i used the 1/8" hose with the Trailor Jetter the other day and it 'CLEANED THE HELL" outta the 2" k/sink drain!!..all kinda black gook came out. I actually got the pressure up to 2000 p.s.i.....i dont think it was putting out 12 gallons a min(maybe 10 gallons) but it did a surpurb job. My question is that will running the Trailor Jetter at 2000 p.s.i. with the 1/8" hose attached to my 1/2" hose..will that damage my motor or pump in anyway??.i dont think it will but i just thought I would ask the experts on here!!!.....Thanks in Advance!!

Re: Can I Hurt My Jetter/pump??

Make sure your not over heating the pump returning water to the tank. Other then that you should be able to turn down the RPM`S to get what PSI and GPM you want or need
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
      Make sure your not over heating the pump returning water to the tank. Other then that you should be able to turn down the RPM`S to get what PSI and GPM you want or need

what do you recommend that i run the Jetter on....1500p.s.i.??.......at 2000 p.s.i. it cleaned the hell outta the line though.....but at 1500 i should be o.k. One guy i know here in Dallas rums his mini hose at 3000 p.s.i. with the 1/8 inch hose, so i guess he is over-heating the hell outta his pump huh??

Comment

You can have 2000psi but you need to have bought the correct jet that ='s your jetters GPM. If you bought and are using the right tip you are fine.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
        X