X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wheels for a drum machine?

Hard type or the inflatable type? What kind do you prefer?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Best wheels for a drum machine?

Inflatable, always with half the air so it is a cushion ride up and down steps, over small bumps.

Those hard tires leave marks most times and the tires on my 300 is small enough to put double foot booties on to avoid any mess....which is unusual with a drum machine.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

last time i checked, my k-60 doesn't require wheels

ben, soft/ air filled wheels work great for ruff terain and bumps. as long as the tires stay full of air, you're good to go. but remember that the machine will bounce all over the place if you don't put down the wheel stops and lift the machine off the tires.

the ridgid k-7500 wheels are pretty beefy. they do a good job no air to worry about.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

WHEELS AND NO WHEELS ARE FOR SISSYS!!

I have the MAXI-ROOTER, A MANS MACHINE !! Tracks off an old CAT.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          last time i checked, my k-60 doesn't require wheels

ben, soft/ air filled wheels work great for ruff terain and bumps. as long as the tires stay full of air, you're good to go. but remember that the machine will bounce all over the place if you don't put down the wheel stops and lift the machine off the tires.

the ridgid k-7500 wheels are pretty beefy. they do a good job no air to worry about.

rick.
          Hey Rick my old K-7500 had small tires and my new one has BIG tires. I find that I like the smaller one`s better
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Mine all have hard rubber wheels... never had an issue with them, never had anything else.... only thing I can think of is if I had inflatable, I'd not want any tread to pick up stuff in.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

A bit off-topic, but there is a ride-on toy that my son has that has the option of polyurethane wheels which are more expensive but aren't supposed leave marks when you ride it inside like the the stock hard rubber wheels do.

Comment

the K-7500 has hard rubber wheels but the new one`s are about twice as wide as the old ones. If it had air filled wheels/tires you would never keep it from jumping all over the place if you didn't use the kickstand.

I dont have to use the kickstand verry often
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

All my machines have hard type. They've always worked fine, nonmarking and such. Can't say that I have any preference though. Always wanted to give air tires try, just never got around to it. One downside that I can think of with hard tires is once in a while the weight of the machine might get away from me and land uneven resulting in a cracked rim. No cushion like an air tire.

Comment

Hard Wheels they don't loose the bead and go flat. I have stair rollers on my maxi rooter so stairs are no problem, as for marks I don't beat it around to cause them and marks are the least of the peoples worries when I am called there.
                    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                    X