X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/8 warthog

I have a 4000psi 16 gallons per minute pump can anybody tell me what size the jets should be on the 3/8 warthog

Re: 3/8 warthog

Give stoneage a call and they'll tell you exactly.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

You`d be dumping alot of water back in the tank if you are to use a 3/8" Hog with that setup, you really need the bigger 1/2" or 1" models for that sort of flow. I hope thats not for 4" sewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Ranger View Post
        You`d be dumping alot of water back in the tank if you are to use a 3/8" Hog with that setup, you really need the bigger 1/2" or 1" models for that sort of flow. I hope thats not for 4" sewer.
        Your right about the flow my figures where wrong its flow is 26lpm

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

we need more info/ is it liters per minute? horsepower of motor and intended use.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
              we need more info/ is it liters per minute? horsepower of motor and intended use.
              Hi Cuda I have a 24 hp honda with a 4000psi 26 litre a minute Annovi Reverberi pump with 120 meters of 3/8 hose for use on 4 and 6 inch drains

Comment

I can't remember the exact size for the 3/8 but it is their biggest I think. As for the 3/8 hose that is fine for 4" but you should really consider some 1/2 hose at some time it will give you a faster clean. 3/8 with lots of bends and 1/2 for cleanouts with straight shots to the street. And a 24hp honda will probably be around 2700 - 3200 psi with a jetter tip on at 12 gpm.
                Last edited by Cuda; 07-29-2008, 10:01 AM.
                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

26 liter = 6.87 gallon

for that I'd guess 038's in the sides, possibly a little larger, something smaller, maybe 015, in front.

agree with previous reply call/email stone age.... they will need to know flow in gpm, pressure in psi, length (feet) and internal diameter (inches) of typical hose you use.
                  This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

hi cave man
                    you should have a look on the stone age web page they have a list of jets for different set ups.

cheers WMD

Comment

Working...
                    X