Thrift(?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thrift(?)

That CLR stuff is great for cleaning the calcium buildup in the toilet bowl, cleaning clothes tons of stuff!!! that is one homeowner grade chemical that really does live up to its hype!

Comment

CLR does work and i've had good luck with lime-a-way for calcium/scale build up in toilets. especially when they have used the evil blue bowl cleaners.

lots of ways with out the harsh chemicals

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I stand corrected; I thought those two products were of the same chemical composition.

Must be the fumes I inhale
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

For some real fun, pour the thrift into the clobber!!!; never tried it but I bet its better than mentos in soda.

I hate chems in general, but I do use muriatic for urinals... I jet the lines, but muriatic the traps to get the pee salt off the porcelain. Fumes are bad. Also works well to remove the snake marks the loser before you left all over the toilet bowl.

Worst muriatic experience; jug tipped over in van, cap dribbled a little into climbing rack; runined a new harness, ate the webbing off cams, ate shoes, rope looked ok but didn't trust it any more. Actually ate alum 'biners. About a $1k spill.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
          X