Rough breaking-in for Impressionator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rough breaking-in for Impressionator

my 6200 has a third wheel also and is cake getting in and out of my sprinter--and if u want to make money with a machine, make sure its a ridgid--if you want to get dirty making money,make sure its a ridgid sectional and finally, if you want to make easy money and stay clean while sitting on a bucket--make sure its a ridgid drummer

Comment

Originally posted by plumberjr View Post
      my 6200 has a third wheel also and is cake getting in and out of my sprinter--and if u want to make money with a machine, make sure its a ridgid--if you want to get dirty making money,make sure its a ridgid sectional and finally, if you want to make easy money and stay clean while sitting on a bucket--make sure its a ridgid drummer

As I've posted before a professional needs a selection of drain cleaning machines. We carried some of each on our trucks. If I guy wanted to get off the job quickly he used a drum machine. If the drum machine couldn't get it or the drain needed a more thorough cleaning he used the sectional machine. The same way we all own more than one pair of shoes we all need different drain cleaning machines for different jobs.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

The 6200 is great...at breaking cables. I used one for years. Hate it. I love my K-60 though.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

This debate will never end but you actually need both to handle all situations,
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

actually you dont as I only have drum machines

I just did a job that a plumber couldnt do with his K-50
            He was stuck in the line when I got there. I freed up his cable and got my little drum machine and cleared roots and grease that stalled his K-50

The cool part was, I took off the drum at a car wash and cleaned it up and didn't have to handle any cable. Just pulled a pin and off the drum comes
            I cant do that with any of my other top snakes
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

havent broken a cable yet--i was told ridgid perfected the torque limiter on this machine so cable breaks dont occur and it does work well--it does slow down when i get into tough roots--no issues yet
              also i do carry the k50 in my truck also--its a mess, but effective

Comment

I can tell ya that a 7500 will snap cables if you don't listen to your machine. It will tell you when enough is enough You just got to learn to listen to what it`s telling you

Comment

All Clear = The Drum Machine Whisperer

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                  I can tell ya that a 7500 will snap cables if you don't listen to your machine. It will tell you when enough is enough You just got to learn to listen to what it`s telling you

Comment

Originally posted by plumberjr View Post
                    havent broken a cable yet--i was told ridgid perfected the torque limiter on this machine so cable breaks dont occur and it does work well--it does slow down when i get into tough roots--no issues yet
                    also i do carry the k50 in my truck also--its a mess, but effective
                    Good point, I also heard that the torque-limiter has been much improved since the model-year I was using...I am sure its better now. But they used to be notorious for breaking without warning. At least the belt-driven drums like the k-7500 give an audible warning...the K-6200 never did.
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                      actually you dont as I only have drum machines

I just did a job that a plumber couldnt do with his K-50
                      He was stuck in the line when I got there. I freed up his cable and got my little drum machine and cleared roots and grease that stalled his K-50

The cool part was, I took off the drum at a car wash and cleaned it up and didn't have to handle any cable. Just pulled a pin and off the drum comes
                      I cant do that with any of my other top snakes
                      Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

id have to say this post is over and its time to chalk another W for the drummers
                        my new k-6200==
                        what i do to my guys when they call and say the k--50 could not clear the blockage--

Comment

I can clear any line with any machine, I just choose drum machines as they are the cleaner and easer of the two

I am the Drum Master

Now at my feet

I have spoken!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X