X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleaning sectional cables

usually have the homeowner testing the tubs, showers, toilet's, sinks. i'll have the hose going down the c/o.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Pull handle down, cable spins at constant 710 RPM ? Release handle frees cable instantly, no overrun to loop or break cable. Wheels to the job site ? sets up fast, cleans up fast. Low-profile B frame design will fit most crawl spaces, loads and unloads from truck easily. Upright A frame features cable carrier storage during transport, ideal for in-house applications. Equipped to run, easy to handle, 15-foot sections of 1 1/4in. cable to clean 3in. to 8in. (32m-200mm) lines to 200 feet (61m). Easy clutch jaw change-out adapts K-1500 to run 15-foot sections of 7/8in. (4.6/22mm) cable through 2in. to 4in. lines up to 175 feet (50-100mm, 53m).
      ----------------------
      Macaria

Inspire Internet Marketing

Comment

Spam
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Holy crap! Am I ever glad I don't have to deal with tree roots. Just frozen pipes, even in the middle of summer.

I do recall see some info with the gov't up here regarding cutter heads for industrial jetters.

I can however say that high pressure cold water is the cat's meow when it comes to removing grease.

Upstream, downstream, it doesn't matter. Don't get me wrong. It's a wonderful tool, but it's not a fix-all.

But I do have to admit. Sure beats using a steam hose and a 3/4 x 50 or 100' fish tape at -40 below thawing a 10" sewer main.

Comment

I always use a jetter for frozen sewers.
            I've never used steam and have never had a need to.

Do you have any tips on how to keep underground sewers from refreezing.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              I always use a jetter for frozen sewers.
              I've never used steam and have never had a need to.

Do you have any tips on how to keep underground sewers from refreezing.

Check for dripping taps, flapper valves that leak. I advise my customers to avoid dumping left over water in the glass as it will start the ice blockage in the sewer service or branch if done repeatedly

Also, doing the pee only thing in the wc without flushing can cause the same thing.

Last resort is to set up a bleeder. Up here a homeowner is able to get a permit from the city/town to have a bleeder installed to prevent water or sewer freeze up. This is only temp. until the homeowner can get the repairs done. Setting up the ballcock in the wc be the most cost effective for the owner.

We have installed on every water and sewer service a electric heat trace. This is local code. If there is a problem, turn on the heat trace and about an hr later, things are running tickity boo, provided there isn't a huge dip in the line.

Hope that helps. Please consider the fact that we have perma-frost up here so everything is extreme.

Comment

Working...
              X