X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank's Brother RICK

5 years ago .we bought an older home with roots in lateral. Rick guided Me with the repair
    on Ask The Plumb Experts. Since then I have 3 drain cleaners,and lots of Knowledge. My
    Old terra cotta had Roots replaced about 6' with Abs and bands ,Ok for a bout 2years.
    Now roots again about 30' closer to street. Will have Greg Kerns [ ridgid member ] camera
    and,do more work. What the hell,Maybe I'll bring My back Hoe home. But I have a beautiful old cedar We love, and has roots everywhere above the lateral. Greg joined in here,and now we're Friends. Have 2 camera jobs for Him. And He will bid on a large S.F. job for Me.
    Again thanks RIDGID AND BROTHER RICK. Good Hood to hang out in! Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Thank's Brother RICK

thanks tool

joey and i are planning on taking you up on those steaks sooner than later

i've tried to explain that there is money and work in the drain cleaning business.

look at josh's parents. they paid 4 of us to clean their sink at the roundup.

boy that pie was good

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Thank's Brother RICK

Steaks will happen. Hate to fly anymore. One of these days, I will
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X