Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you give for a used K-750?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What would you give for a used K-750?

    What would you give for a used K-750?

    Great shape no cable or accessories. I would say 7-8 out of 10
    Sent From The StoolBus

    www.appletondrainandsewer.com

    Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

  • #2
    Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

    I paid $600 for a general Maxi Rooter in great shape.$2600 new
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

      Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
      What would you give for a used K-750?

      Great shape no cable or accessories. I would say 7-8 out of 10
      This reminds me of a klondike commercial!!


      "What would you do for a k-750?"

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

        probably $600-700.

        make sure you get enough to buy a k-60

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

          If your going with a 750 you should save your money and just get the big boy machine K-7500.
          Rick the 60`s for little kid`s and inexperienced plumbers
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

            The only reason I’m entertaining buy this unit is for spare parts. I have 2 already.
            i also have 4 100' 3/4 ince cables in stock for spare or extra parts as well.

            I picked up the 4 100’ cables at an auction for 85.00 or $90.00 for all 4.
            Sent From The StoolBus

            www.appletondrainandsewer.com

            Appleton WI, 54915
            1-920-284-7471

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

              Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
              The only reason I’m entertaining buy this unit is for spare parts. I have 2 already.
              i also have 4 100' 3/4 ince cables in stock for spare or extra parts as well.

              I picked up the 4 100’ cables at an auction for 85.00 or $90.00 for all 4.
              that was a great find.

              but mine was better

              many, many years ago when h.d. sold k-750's in stock. they decided to close them out along with the cables.

              i picked up 3/4'' x 100' old school inner core cables for $10.00 each

              i hit every h.d. in my travels.

              still have a couple left from 15 years ago.

              but you did great i did greater

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                nice find
                Sent From The StoolBus

                www.appletondrainandsewer.com

                Appleton WI, 54915
                1-920-284-7471

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                  Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  that was a great find.

                  but mine was better

                  many, many years ago when h.d. sold k-750's in stock. they decided to close them out along with the cables.

                  i picked up 3/4'' x 100' old school inner core cables for $10.00 each

                  i hit every h.d. in my travels.

                  still have a couple left from 15 years ago.

                  but you did great i did greater

                  rick.
                  One of these days you'll let us post something without you saying how you did it faster, better or cheaper.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                    Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    One of these days you'll let us post something without you saying how you did it faster, better or cheaper.
                    Ben,
                    I wouldn`t count on it!
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                      What are some good drum machines to own and their individual abilities?

                      J.C.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                        a 7500 because it will do all the work for ya
                        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                          You use the 7500 for everything? Other than lav. & tub drains of course.

                          J.C.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                            I am with Steve here, a k-39 and a 7500 will do almost everything. Although personally i used to use Generals, I think the super vee is a little more rugged than a K-39 and we used a SewerMatic or a Marco PF-80 for everything else

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What would you give for a used K-750?

                              I have 3 machines.
                              K-39 for tub, lavatory and other small drains.

                              K-380 for 2" lines. (floor drains, kitchen, laundry) I have 75' of 3/8" cable and a variety of cutting heads which do a great job. I like the K-380, mine has wheels and a stand like a hand-truck. Also has a self-feed.

                              K-60 for 3"-6" lines.

                              I may eventually get a K-7500 for some of the sewer work and high-powered jetter for grease lines and large drains (6"+).
                              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X