X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sing along: Rick went east to kansas

Not a problem, he lives in the Woodlands which is 40-miles North of Houston. By the time Ike left his house it was already at my sisters house in Longview. This has been a long day of tracking Ike.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I just didn't think anyone on this forum would be interested so I didn't post anything.
      I`m a hobby storm chaser and love the big ones. Living in tornado alley is a rush not like any other rush you could ever have. I`ve always found storms to be the coolest thing on this earth.
      Next time we get a big one I try to remember to post up as someone might have family in the path of the storm.

@ 8:37 pm it looked like we were gonna see a Cat 3 develop out of the storm as the eye had closed up but at 8:59pm last night I called it back off as it had opened back up.
      Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 09-14-2008, 01:47 AM.
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        I just didn't think anyone on this forum would be interested so I didn't post anything.
        I`m a hobby storm chaser and love the big ones. Living in tornado alley is a rush not like any other rush you could ever have. I`ve always found storms to be the coolest thing on this earth.
        Next time we get a big one I try to remember to post up as someone might have family in the path of the storm.
        Joey's brother is the head of ER at the trauma center in Houston so we traded news info all day waiting to hear how everyone was.

My mother was born and raised in Parsons Kansas so we have heard all the tornado stories. I've always like the power of nature regardless of what the source.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
          Well I`m done with the storm and Rick seem`s to be MIA

Come on, I need some body to pick on Ol`man
          Looks like Ricks gonna bow out on this one
          It`s another win for the Drum`s

Rick you know I`m just at ya
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
          X