X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root Ranger available in US?

When is the forward jet root ranger going to be available in the US?
    Last edited by gear junkie; 09-13-2008, 05:07 PM.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Root Ranger available in US?

No idea Ben. I wouldn't mind finding the set up myself.
    Mine has the hole with a plug in it. I assume all I need is the jet.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

How did you get yours? I can't remember. The ones I've seen in the roundup didn't have a port for the front jet. What kinda jetter are you using with it? Happy with it?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Got it from Aero1 here on the forum.
        using a 3.5 gal jetter with it and its awesome.
        I would like to find an emergency card for injection. This thing puts out so much pressure, they should be included with the nozzle.
        I'm VERY happy with it.
        I don't get to use it as often as I'd like though.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Now I'm bummed mine doesn't have a port in the front or I already would have played with different straight shooter jets for it
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I dont know on this one guys. Someone should PM Renee and ask here.

Josh

Comment

Working...
            X