X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drain cleaning truck

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
    A change of clothes.
    Emergency eye wash kit bolted to door where it's easy to find.
    5 gal buckets.
    Universal tool for floor caps/cleanouts (thats the one thing I wish I had)
    http://www.perfectoproducts.net/inde...-plug-wrenches

Good idea on the eye wash station.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Don't you need a face mask for overhead drains? Or is my hubby the only one that can't keep his mouth shut? Am I the only drain cleaners wife whose life looks like this:
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Don't you need a face mask for overhead drains? Or is my hubby the only one that can't keep his mouth shut? Am I the only drain cleaners wife whose life looks like this:

joey, lets not debate who gets sick more often

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

NO! You just need to wear a long sleeve shirt and use the sleeve to wipe your face
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
          X