Clear All

Re: Got the bad sewer from hell today

nope, they are $5.00 cheaper then we are
    but nice try anyway
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      What's a sludge whip? Why do you choose the flusher nozzle vs a warthog? Did you do a video inspection?
      Sludge whip is a big spring that kinda looks like a dumbell for doing grease but I have used it to clear muck before if all hard stoppages are cleared. I took off the warthog because this line scared me with all the problems and I didn't want to take a chance on losing it! It cost too much to lose. Also the flusher has bigger holes in it to really get the flow going and I figured I needed as many gallons per minute going as fast as possible to clear it so I chose the flusher. I do wonder how the warthog would have done but I was too chicken to use it. Video showed a nice clean line with some seperations near the end where roots got in and some bellies here and there, still a good usable line with maintance time will tell on how fast the roots grow back. I can say right now it is a very clean line lol.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

What kinda jetter do you have? How would you lose the warthog? Get stuck? Where do you get a sludge whip at?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          What kinda jetter do you have? How would you lose the warthog? Get stuck? Where do you get a sludge whip at?
          My Big jetter is a 24hp honda,300 gallon water tank, with a 10 gpm pump. All mounted in my warwagon (enclosed trailer)
          I don't know how I would actually lose the warthog but the job was becoming a nightmare and I figured it be my luck to get it stuck, not get it out and have to cut the jetter hose and push it into the sewer. Never has happened but I have heard stories from others. I am a jetter newbie with the warthog and until I make it pay for itself 4 x over I am treating it like gold. I snake first if it is a job I have never been to and don't know the line, I even do a quick camera first to look for offsets, then I use the warthog. Heck I have even ran it to get roots that I saw with the camera then pulled it back and videoed again before running it out further.
          As for the sludge whip I bought it at a rental store about 15 years ago because I had never seen one but I have only used it about 5 times.
          Last edited by Cuda; 09-21-2008, 01:33 AM.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
          X