Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do landscapers get paid off by plumbers?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do landscapers get paid off by plumbers?

Been thinking about all the drain jobs I've done due to roots. In most cases the offending tree is planted right next or on top of the sewer line. Do landscapers just figure that since a trench is already there, might as well plant a tree?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Do landscapers get paid off by plumbers?

Ben,
    I thought it was decided at last months secret meeting that this issue would not be discussed or leaked to the public.
    Whats next, are you going to spill the beans about copper really being the cheapest it's been in years and plumbers are just gouging the end customer?
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Did I just let a g17 file out?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I don't think the proximity of a tree to the sewer line really contributes to roots that much....at least not around here. Clay gets roots 20-30 years later regardless of what is planted near it. I've never seen roots in plastic or iron except from a fernco or other failing joint or from a cracked pipe.

On the other hand, I SHOULD pass out kickbacks to the snowplow guys for all the cleanouts they've plowed off. And a lot of kids could get new bikes out of what I've made removing the rocks and sticks they like to put down cleanouts and the toys they flush.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I thought the big kickback game was with the kotex people
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
            I thought the big kickback game was with the kotex people

WOW! yet another example of the things we discuss at "the secret meetings", that is NOT to be leaked to the public.

Do you guys even pay attention, or are you just there for the donuts
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

...........uh there was donuts!! Had I known that I would have made the roundup!

Comment

Working...
              X