Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Root Ranger Control

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
    I couldnt find anything in OSHA 1926 or on thier website any ideas as to where it may be Gene?

The WJTA touched on the subject for a bit during a seminar. I've researched it in the past but the facts elude me now. I'll look into it again and start another thread in the next day or two once I have my facts together.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      root ranger, how long has this been in operation? the hose looks beat from the water jet and the front head looks like its been run into a wall.

how do i get a root ranger with those higher flow numbers?

thanks.

rick.
      http://www.thejettersedge.com.au/com...page/Itemid,1/
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

She`d just come out of a collapsed terracotta sewer main and had been punching into a wall of mud, she looks a bit beated up in the photo. And the hose did`nt last much longer after that.

Ive seen larger turbo nozzles in your US pressure cleaner catalogues, you can get them to suit almost anything.

Yes they are ceramic tipped, usually the brass casing grinds off before the tip is [ rooted]

Comment

Got it I just found the one I need.
          http://www.everypressurewasher.com/C...ml#ProdDetails
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Aero1 replied to my PM, he said he got the Root Ranger (with removable front plug) from ferguson supply in late February or early March.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
            X