What Inoculations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Inoculations?

for the guys in the "trenches", so to speak. what inoculations do you get to help prevent disease?

Hep A
    Hep B
    Hep C
    Tetanus

what others, if any?

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: What Inoculations?

rabies
    distemper

oh sorry had a Wousko moment

Comment

Twinkies and Dr.Pepper will kill anything.

J.C.

Comment

Seriously though, I have not had shots in awhile. But I don't do much draincleaning-yet.

Some say you should definitely get them while I've heard others say that day to day contact slowly builds immunity. I'd ask a doc.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
          for the guys in the "trenches", so to speak. what inoculations do you get to help prevent disease?

Hep A
          Hep B
          Hep C
          Tetanus

what others, if any?

steve
          I had Rick get all of them. I don't remember which one, but one of the hepatitis vaccines is more for travel in jungles and remote places.

You cannot build up enough immunity to prevent you from getting sick if you ingest sewage. For day to day stuff though I think you guys are probably amongst the healthiest.
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

i'm up on Hep A,B, & C plus tetanus. i was just curious what others, that do drain ckleaning, get. the slow immunity thing has a small bit of merit, but not something i'm willing to risk my health over. all it takes is 1 bug to kill you or worse.

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I used to wash my hands with comet before lunch, that I am sure killed a lot of creepy crawlies!

Comment

Working...
              X