general speedrooter 90

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• general speedrooter 90

anybody have one of these animals? was wondering if anyone could tell me the physical demensions of the drum that will hold 100 ft of 3/4 cable. Just aquired one and trying to figure out the cable lenth without physically removing it to measure it. Was guessing that the drum holds 50 or 75 ft but hoping someone familiar with this model could help me. thanks in advance.

Re: general speedrooter 90

not sure of the 90, but here are the specs for the 91.

http://www.generalpipecleaners.com/p.../p11spd91.html

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I rock the 91...it kicks as$...ahem for a drum machine that is...has good power, the wire core cables (I have the 1/2" and 7/8") are strong yet flexible. Price is right
      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Originally posted by winslow View Post
        anybody have one of these animals? was wondering if anyone could tell me the physical demensions of the drum that will hold 100 ft of 3/4 cable. Just aquired one and trying to figure out the cable lenth without physically removing it to measure it. Was guessing that the drum holds 50 or 75 ft but hoping someone familiar with this model could help me. thanks in advance.
        If it was used you should pull the cable out anyway to check for kinks and oil it up.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
          If it was used you should pull the cable out anyway to check for kinks and oil it up.
          Sounds like a common sense solution. What type/brand of oil should I use?

Comment

General snake oil, at plumbing supply houses. Love My General Maxi Rooter
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

All good oils but I can't stock them I use WD40 and lots of it.!
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
              X