Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot off the press "DURACABLE"

oops I did it again "Dura Cable"
    Well I thought being how I couldn't get my money back on that crap Dura Cable because they wouldn't warranty it I might as well see if I can get some use out of the wire core they sent as a replacement. Well guess what????
    It`s CRAP TOO!!!!!
    10 sewers and this is what it now looks like.
    Now keep in mind I pulled it out by hand because it wouldn't feed in or out.
    This is how it laid coming out of a sewer C/O. What a waste of $350.00

Heres it`s new home

Just a nother Dura Cable kill by a Ridgid K-7500
    Hey Dura Cable, you can kiss my
    Never ever again!!!!!!
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Re: Hot off the press "DURACABLE"

god damn

Comment

I was running duracable 1/4" open hook and finally killed all 4 cables for $100.00...so

I broke down and bought a spartan cable, one 35' for $58.00 and been running without problems for 8 months with the same cable.

Tonight on a kitchen sink clog I really had it torqued tight and never did it bind or kink. I was impressed, even though I don't like having to bring the machine to that point to get it to start through a basket strainer.

I'd love to be doing more drains if I could.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I thought that was suppose to go in the drum, not a bed liner

Sorry to B.S. with ya, I'd be completely PI$$ED if I just shelled out $350 on that $hit.

Maybe it's time you gave a 1 1/4" sectional a try? Not trying to start a war but Damn, you just blew another $350. How much $$$ does that make so far this year?

If I pulled a 1 1/4" out...check that. I could not pull a 1 1/4" sectional out if it were twisted up like that, cause I'd have two busted arms, a busted jaw, and I'd be missing a whole leg!
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I think That cable is made for a bigger drum on a sled style machine. That may be the trouble. of course they should tell yo.u that

Comment

They know I only use it in a K-750 them basterds

Comment

Gene that 2 of their cables but I only paid for one and nether lasted longer then the first clean out.

I have a 3 month old Ridgid that only needs about 10` cut off that's like new and I still have one new in the box, well I did till today anyway. I will use up some where around 2 to 3 ridgid cables a year and one K-7500 in 2 years so I guess that's not all that bad
              With the amount of work we do I feel that's not bad anyway

A sectional takes to long for us so we use the drum machines. I work circles around the other 3 guys here in town that have 1500`s. Roto Rapper and I are the only drum guys in town and booth of us keep pretty busy. I keep busy doing his redo`s

Comment

Roto Rapper ?
                Please tell me thats a typo.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

It`s not, I meant it
                  Theres a reason he`s got spinners on his van

Comment

I remember a time when all Steve would do is cry about his ridgid cables. I guess all you had to was try duracable to appreciate ridgid. Why haven't you ever tried Spartan .66? Everyone talks how that's the best cable.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

YO YO YO
                      From the mean streets of downtown Sewerville Kansas

Ladies and Gentleman

ROTO RAPPER..............

Aight ho where da drain at yo?

we can clean it foshizzy

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        I remember a time when all Steve would do is cry about his ridgid cables. I guess all you had to was try duracable to appreciate ridgid. Why haven't you ever tried Spartan .66? Everyone talks how that's the best cable.
                        Because everyone talked good about Dura cable so I gave em a try
                        I still have a PM about giving em a try
                        Never ever again will I stray. Ridgid for ever!!!!!!

Oh yea the guy at dura cable went as far as telling me I must not know how to use my machine what an assclown!

Comment

assclown.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                            Roto Rapper ?
                            Please tell me thats a typo.
                            rapper or raper? a huge difference.

a bad attempt at urban "music" or someone that forcibly takes a favor or advantage

just curious

steve
                            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I take the first one, no hole on, maybe the seconded one, no to hell with it, both fit em pretty good

Comment

Working...
                              X