Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat steel sewer rod ?

Has anybody used one of these before? Cousin bought a 50 foot one off ebay
    ( I know.....). He lives out in the middle of nowhere in an area where they have a smal mobile home and manufactured houses. The nearest plumber/ drain cleaner professional is about 2 hrs away and currently backed up(no pun
    intended)
    Any advice on using this thing, I can give him. He says it has somesort of pointed end on it.

thanks for any suggestions

Re: Flat steel sewer rod ?

tell him to take up weight lifting they dont call those things mankillers for nothing, soft blockages maybe tree roots not gonna happen.

Comment

Unclogged I don't know how many sewers from the tank to the resident. Got to keep the tape at the right angle to get it through turns. And you're gonna' have to work it.

Tree roots-do not even use it.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by fluepipe3 View Post
        Has anybody used one of these before? Cousin bought a 50 foot one off ebay
        ( I know.....). He lives out in the middle of nowhere in an area where they have a smal mobile home and manufactured houses. The nearest plumber/ drain cleaner professional is about 2 hrs away and currently backed up(no pun
        intended)
        Any advice on using this thing, I can give him. He says it has somesort of pointed end on it.

thanks for any suggestions
        Call a pro
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
        X