Cable snake training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cable snake training

please tell me so i don't have to work like a or a .
    all i know is work.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I couldn't find any brick buildings listed in Hutchinson but I did find a newer metal building which was 8,500 sq. ft. on an acre for $200,000 which is about $23.50 per sq ft. So apples to apples Rick's shop would be worth $56,448 in Hutchinson and Steve's would be worth $94,000.

For Rick's area of Los Angeles I found an older (1940s) metal building which was 7,500 sq ft on just under an acre for $4,250,000 which works out to $566.66 per sq ft. So apples to apples Rick's shop would be worth $1,359,984 in Los Angeles and Steve's would be worth $2,266,640.

This of course depends on whether they own their shop and what condition their shops are in.

Mark

BTW: Rick tell Joey now she can adopt me and Adam can have all of your tools.
      Mark
      Yes, I own my shop and it`s paid for
      Has a new paint job too, thanks to my jetter doing the hard part....rotflmao
      It`s on a main road as well, so it`s like a prime location.
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Haha... the original poster hasn't even been back in here to see all of this. He'll be surprised to see everyone fighting over who has the best training facility.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
          Mark
          Yes, I own my shop and it`s paid for
          Has a new paint job too, thanks to my jetter doing the hard part....rotflmao
          It`s on a main road as well, so it`s like a prime location.
          Boy nice job that looks much better than before. It's funny how much you can get done with a couple of 5-gallon buckets of paint. That would make a great billboard for your sign as well. Did you paint the building yourself or just the pressure washing? I'm still trying to figure out what the building to the right of yours is with the race car on the pole. I'm guessing a fast food drive through at one time?

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

It`s a bar I use to own. We called it "The Racers Edge" The theme was about racing on the edge thus why the race car is upside down
            It also was a BBQ joint at one time call "The Pit Stop" had good food if you like BBQ.

I did all the painting on my shop,with the help of one of my helpers. I`ve gotta get around to putting all the signs back up some day.
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
            X