X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-7500 The Mutilator

Yep, I got a call to clear a sewer and pulled another animal out. Dont know what it was but think it was a prairie dog ?

My next call was even worse
    I pulled a full size cat out. I cant believe I got these two calls back to back.
    I even have pictures but I`m guessing you really dont want to see em.

Am I the only one that seems to get animals? I cant get the smell out of my nose
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Re: K-7500 The Mutilator

ewwwwwwwwwwww out of Sanitary sewers???? I have got small moles/mice etc from are drains but actuallt in the sewer lines?

Comment

yep both came out of 4" outside C/O`s.

The cat was because the owner called the other guy out and he didn't put the cap back on and it was in the Dog`s pin. Seem`s the cat jumped in the pin and the dog chased it into the open C/O.

The prairie dog had to come up the city sewer from some where as that C/O cap was on?

Comment

Damn, I never pulled any animals out of sewers yet. What head did you use to retrieve the bodies?
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

an auger I made out of a retriever on the big cat as we thought that's what was in that one but the prairie dog got to see the double blade cutter It was missing it`s head for some reason. I just thought it had a root problem

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
            an auger I made out of a retriever on the big cat as we thought that's what was in that one but the prairie dog got to see the double blade cutter It was missing it`s head for some reason. I just thought it had a root problem
            Nice.

Comment

My neighbor came over one day to apologize for her dog barking but she thought something up on my hill was causing it. The next morning I went exploring and found what the dog was upset with. Apparently a squirrel crawled into my yard drain pipe at the curb and got lost. He ended up in the perforated pipe at the bottom of my retaining wall then tried to exit out of a capped riser I use to clear the drain. Since it was perforated pipe he was able to chew a hole through one of the perforations until it was large enough to get 80% of his body out before he died. To save the riser I had to use a cross-cut saw to cut the top of the riser with the squirrel still in it. Boy what a mess that was.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

that would suck.

I hated getting the cat out of the auger I cut and I cut but it wouldn't cut off the auger. the owner said how about we burn it off??? I said go a head, I`ll go up front and take a smoke brake as I don't think I could take the smell ...lol..
                I had to use my shovel to chop it off the auger then I took my sheetrock saw after
                the rest of it

Comment

This is one of the goriest threads in Ridgid forum history...I love it.

Comment

I`d post the pictures but I think josh would pull em

Comment

I pull out sewer rats all the time, 2 groundhogs, one made it through a double septic tank that's 4 baffles and died when he could not make it through the toilet used cable retriever to get it out. 2 turtles still alive one with a toilet auger one bare hands. I got called to a job where a women was taking a bath and lifted the stopper with her toe when she said she saw a head pop up through the drain it was a snake head, she run out of the bathroom naked and called her son who poured a bottle of Drano on it,It died still stuck to the opening and that is when they called me. I used a snake to get a snake out

Comment

Sorry I cant push you either way on this one. Read the rules for guidance. I dont think there is anything about gross pictures in there. Curiosity is pulling on me but if you think they are gross they they have to be pretty bad.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Sorry I cant push you either way on this one. Read the rules for guidance. I dont think there is anything about gross pictures in there. Curiosity is pulling on me but if you think they are gross they they have to be pretty bad.

Josh
                          LOL-It seems gross is a subjective word since most of us work in gross every day. Then after work for fun some of us end up elbows deep in the cavity of wild game.

Mark

Comment

well if he doesn't post his catch of the day.

i'll post mine on a new thread.

but first, joey just got home with a hot pizza

look for my monster catch

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              well if he doesn't post his catch of the day.

i'll post mine on a new thread.

but first, joey just got home with a hot pizza

look for my monster catch

rick.
                              I can barely contain myself I am so curious. Do you care to elaborate just a little?

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X