Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the best BIG cable machine? 1500 or 7500?

Wow,

For that machine to go that cheap, I'd say it was attached to a plumber that is going out of business, losing everything, including his equipment to make money...

It probably hurt to let it go for that amount if indeed they are that expensive as noted.

But for the notion you're taking advantage of one's hardship...somebody was going to buy it, no way around that.

(Goes and group hugs sewer equipment)
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

My new Mutilator should arrive Friday. It looks like it needs new cable, but other than that the machine is MINT!
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I have been using drum machines for 15+ years and just purchased a K-60 about 18 months ago. I havn't used a 1500 so I don't know how similar it is to the K-60, but I love my K-60. I really do feel you need both machines. If I'm in a customers house and the basement is full of white carpet I use the
        K-7500. But if its an empty basement, I'll save my back and take in the K-60.
        K-60 is perfect for crawl spaces, and try getting a 7500 on a roof. After 18 months I finally ruined my first sectional cable, compared to 4 sets of duracable for my drum.

Comment

I was given a K-500. I bought seven 1-1/4" X 15' cables. I need to buy 7 more, plus the tools and a set of clutch jaws. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Troy View Post
            After 18 months I finally ruined my first sectional cable, compared to 4 sets of duracable for my drum.
            Never buy or use Duracable,
            they are JUNK!!!!!!!! Trust me
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
              Never buy or use Duracable,
              they are JUNK!!!!!!!! Trust me
              Hi Steve

Comment

if ur foolish enuff to buy duracrap cable for ur ridgid machine,what do u expect??????? would you use a yugo oil filter on a ferrari????? so why use crap cable in the best sewer machines out there???? i use ridgid cable in ridgid machines, and ridgid parts for my ridgid tools---its the smart thing to do

i would rather spend an extra 100 $$$ on cables and know i have the best possible high quality product than to buy cheap crap thats gonna break in someones sewer and cost me $$$ to dig up to retrieve----what sounds smart????

Comment

Working...
                X