Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In your area what are worst roots!!!!

Originally posted by myakka View Post
    Florida landscape law requires the largest and heaviest trees to be placed either on top of clean-outs or on top of piping in the weakest of soil.
    had 2 jobs last week where the cleanout was surrounded by a lime tree and the other was bouganvellia bushes. i explained to the owners it would be less expesive for me to "prune" than not. they agreed and out came the machette

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Well this is the 1st time Rick helped Me out. 5 Years ago or recently purchased home had roots. Had a drain Guy clear the line,and camera. Rick walked Me through the replacement.
      [steaks are coming!]. Took out about 6' of terra cotta ,ABS and bands. Before I backfilled
      I installed 2 lenghts of pvc 1/2" pipe just above each band to surface . Iadd hot water and copper sulfate when I remember to! Problem is I forget!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Willow, RIVER BIRCH, Maple, Magnolia, Pine, Hollies, & Oak (maybe not the worst but there's just so dang many of them.
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Slim, what's with the bugs?

J.C.

Comment

Working...
          X