Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Rick

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Rick

    How`s it going
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

  • #2
    Re: Hey Rick

    I forsee this thread going 40 pages deep before it's all over with.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hey Rick

      ok why

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hey Rick

        Just thought I`d be nice for once and say hi, but if your gonna be that way ............. (More to come, soon )
        Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 10-08-2008, 09:22 PM.
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hey Rick

          Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          I forsee this thread going 40 pages deep before it's all over with.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hey Rick

            This will get fun. I will be reviewing the K-7500 soon. I have never used one before. Mainly I have used the K-60 over the years. My only sewer-drum experience is a few years with the K-6200 sewer machines, and this was before they perfected the torque-limiter. I hated it. It used 5/8" cable and over-torqued without warning...broke cables constantly.
            I did like the auto-feed which the K-7500 has also. I think the K-7500 will be much better because it uses larger cable (3/4") and is belt-driven and gives an obvious 'warning' as torque builds.

            One thing I always liked about drums was the sheer SPEED, nothing faster than a drum at cleaning a drain. I may even end up using my drum machines (K-39 for small drains, K-380 for 2" and 3", K-7500 for 4"+) for everything and only using the K-60 for roofs and other impeded access situations where hauling a big drum just isn't practical.

            We'll see.
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hey Rick

              Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
              This will get fun. I will be reviewing the K-7500 soon. I have never used one before. Mainly I have used the K-60 over the years. My only sewer-drum experience is a few years with the K-6200 sewer machines, and this was before they perfected the torque-limiter. I hated it. It used 5/8" cable and over-torqued without warning...broke cables constantly.
              I did like the auto-feed which the K-7500 has also. I think the K-7500 will be much better because it uses larger cable (3/4") and is belt-driven and gives an obvious 'warning' as torque builds.

              One thing I always liked about drums was the sheer SPEED, nothing faster than a drum at cleaning a drain. I may even end up using my drum machines (K-39 for small drains, K-380 for 2" and 3", K-7500 for 4"+) for everything and only using the K-60 for roofs and other impeded access situations where hauling a big drum just isn't practical.

              We'll see.
              Dude.....

              Unless you pull out something bigger than a cat, don't bother!

              Then again, it being October, a black cat would suffice...
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hey Rick

                Just remember to listen to the machine and it will tell you when to let off
                It will come in time
                I had another customer tell me how he like my "state of the art equipment" today while I cleared his sewer down in his basement. He helped moved it up and down to save cost on my helper he told me how the other guy had to stick cable together and took twice as long as I did and the other guy only went 105` where I went 125`
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hey Rick

                  ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hey Rick

                    They are coming
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hey Rick

                      You're getting stupid now!!!!!!
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hey Rick

                        I would say when it comes to drain cleaning/maintaining equipment there is probably very few (if any) here who could hold a candle to Rick's arsenal. I'm down to 6-machines with cables between 1/4" through 1 1/4" and I'm sure Rick has many times that.

                        Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hey Rick

                          Page 2!


                          It's getting intense!
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hey Rick

                            Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                            You're getting stupid now!!!!!!
                            Bite me right here --->

                            I`d say you were getting smarter, BUT you opened this topic as it was just killing you to see what was going on with your buddy you swinger
                            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hey Rick

                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              I would say when it comes to drain cleaning/maintaining equipment there is probably very few (if any) here who could hold a candle to Rick's arsenal. I'm down to 6-machines with cables between 1/4" through 1 1/4" and I'm sure Rick has many times that.

                              Mark
                              So your saying that "IF" I bought 100 machines that I didn`t need I`d be better at my job

                              Ok we gage one`s experience by how many machines they wasted money on when you only need a few.... ok, I now understand where I went wrong now.
                              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X