Allclear Where are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Allclear Where are you?

I wouldn't worry. Steve will be back. One similarity we all share is that we're all very passionate about plumbing and this can sometimes lead to disagreements which can cause feelings to get hurt. Sometimes we leave because of this(myself included) and the majority come back and that's when we really understand what they meant to us in the Ridgid family.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vince the Plumber

i'll send you some caribou jerky
      How can buy some of this jerky? I'm salivating at just the thought.

Comment

Ok, first off my feeling didn't get hurt be sure of that as I can take much more then I dish out. I just had a member step over the line and threaten me and I was thinking about jumping on a plane and knocking on a door and saying "here I am" Well in my younger life I was kinda a bad boy and I thought I had grown out of that part of my life. This member sparked that side of me I had forgotten about and I don't like that side of myself any longer and tried to put the past behind me. He brought it back out and this I didn't like. I thought I had grown up but some parts of our past will always come back and knock us out of alignment if you will. I had to step back and let it blow past me to get myself back to where I should be. I hurt a person in a way that I have to live with everyday. That person is a very big person as they had forgiven me but I have never forgiven myself for what I did. I know your wondering what I did. Lets just say I touched another person out of anger and he lost his sight. I was lucky in many ways and I told myself after that day that I would never ever go back to that kind of life ever again. I grow up on the streets and was on my own at a young age of 14. I didn't know any other life style but the one I was living. Not a good one for sure.
        I`m one of the lucky people in the world as I was able to walk a way and grew up to be a respected person/ business man and not just some street bandit. Not many people have the chance that God has give me. I mean I got to start over and give to people and help people not hurt people like I was doing in my younger days. This is most likely TMI but I know some of you have been wondering where I have been and why I left. Yes, I check in just bout every day and read the stories and see the pictures. I have had a few pretty good stories that I wanted to share and pictures I wanted to post but kept to myself. I just needed a time-out to let things ride off my shoulders and get my head straight. Some things just aren't worth it
        Back to buffing my new toy I bought a 2006 328 Bobcat Excavator during my time out and boy is that a long story....rotflmao
        I`ll be back sooner then you think, hell I`m already back
        Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 10-26-2008, 08:03 PM.
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

AllClear,Keep typing Cat.You post well,unlike us shy people.Tell the stories,post the pics.Later.
          Kenneth Collier
          Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
          Jackson, MS 39206
          (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
          drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Although we have not all met I think we are in part a big extended family. We are a little dysfunctional at times but what family is not. Regardless of what happens we still all need to check in so everyone knows we are okay. Thank you for checking in.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Allclear, welcome to having to be a grown up. Sometimes it sucks and sometimes you just gotta suck it up
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

and some times we have to back-up to see where we started to remember where we are

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Although we have not all met I think we are in part a big extended family. We are a little dysfunctional at times but what family is not. Regardless of what happens we still all need to check in so everyone knows we are okay. Thank you for checking in.

Mark
                  Heck, we put the FUNK in dysfunctional.
                  "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

on another board my Signature is:
                    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement

Comment

Originally posted by Twicepipes View Post
                      How can buy some of this jerky? I'm salivating at just the thought.
                      http://www.trulywild.ca/

Vince

Comment

allclear,

where do i send the jerky to?

Vince

Comment

All Clear Sewer
                          1727 E 4th
                          Hutchinson Ks 67501

Ha, Ha Rick

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                            All Clear Sewer
                            1727 E 4th
                            Hutchinson Ks 67501

Ha, Ha Rick
                            now, now, kids.

allclear, when i send you some, i gotta send rick some.

no sweat in the arctic.

Vince

Comment

Working...
                            X