X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Almighty KING of Drain Cleaning >>> DRUM MACHINES

Some of you post about clearing main sewer stoppages from the roof vent. In the last 39 years I have only had to take my sectional snake to the roof on 4 occasion's. The where commercial roofs with stopped up scuppers, then some one handed me a flat sewer rod with a spear point. Wha-la that's the last time my sectional has seen the rubber since. Here we pull a toilet or have a clean out to go through have never had to clear a stoppage from the roof in a house yet. I will admit that my sectional will blast its way thru heavy roots with a lot less work than my drum machine. But the time saved is just not worth the extra work of the sectional. I still can not see how that 3 legged oil burner motor can cut the mustard. Drum roll please.
    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
    ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Comment

Drums are good.I am going to go through my k-750's and possible start using them again.But the k-60 and k-50 will stay on the truck.You guys have me thinking of maybe looking for AllClear's machine of choice.I know of places where they would work well.Time will tell.But where I am,The k-60/k-50 works well.-------------I purchased a k-60 six years ago after shattering my ankle.Now the 1500,750's,380 all sit in storage,while I carry the 375 for jobs where it makes getting into the c/o easier.90% of all residentials,I do are from the roof.For apt. complexs and others,the jetter works well.But I am glad I purchased a k-60.
      Kenneth Collier
      Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
      Jackson, MS 39206
      (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
      drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by drainman881999 View Post
        Drums are good.I am going to go through my k-750's and possible start using them again.But the k-60 and k-50 will stay on the truck.You guys have me thinking of maybe looking for AllClear's machine of choice.I know of places where they would work well.Time will tell.But where I am,The k-60/k-50 works well.-------------I purchased a k-60 six years ago after shattering my ankle.Now the 1500,750's,380 all sit in storage,while I carry the 375 for jobs where it makes getting into the c/o easier.90% of all residentials,I do are from the roof.For apt. complexs and others,the jetter works well.But I am glad I purchased a k-60.
        That's the K-75 on the truck for c/o's.
        Kenneth Collier
        Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
        Jackson, MS 39206
        (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
        drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X