X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silly question time

hi, 2 questions here,if you don't mind.Is it silly to try and clean a 4" drain with a k50 and a 5/8 cable (only cable i have at the mo).

Next question, if fitting a patch from inside the, e.g., 4" drain and inavertantly trapped a few roots youd'e somehow missed, would the said roots continue to grow, then block up again ? thanks.

Re: silly question time

Originally posted by libbyloulou View Post
    hi, 2 questions here,if you don't mind.Is it silly to try and clean a 4" drain with a k50 and a 5/8 cable (only cable i have at the mo).

Next question, if fitting a patch from inside the, e.g., 4" drain and inavertantly trapped a few roots youd'e somehow missed, would the said roots continue to grow, then block up again ? thanks.
    1st question if a soft stoppage yes with the k-50 if roots or soil then too small.

2nd question roots will grow!
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I agree with cuda

Comment

full agreement with al of the above

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by libbyloulou View Post

My question is this: Are you really a drain-cleaner? When did you start?
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

"IF" he only has a 5/8 cable I`d have to say he`s really not a cleaner.
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
            X